Sign in to follow this  
cassidy

Argh! I'm creeped out

I find them pretty interesting but also somewhat annoying :spock: (but still, I love the episode 11001001 :laugh: )

In which season is this episode?

B)

298251[/snapback]

Season one.

298256[/snapback]

The episode was called 11001001. Here's a picture of 2 of the Bynars from the episode:

bynars.jpg

They mentioned the Bynars in an episode of Enterprise although I can't remember which one. Phlox was telling someone about the Bynars and how they remove a newborns brain (or parts of, again I can't remember exactly) and replace it with the computer technology.

They mentioned the Bynars in an episode of Enterprise although I can't remember which one. Phlox was telling someone about the Bynars and how they remove a newborns brain (or parts of, again I can't remember exactly) and replace it with the computer technology.

298302[/snapback]

'Twas the episode: “Regeneration”. B)

post-812-1095566621.gif

I did write a good responce but my pc frooze so i will make it short and sweet Bynarie is a computer langhage they made that the bad guy how weak is that. Even for the first season. I mean it is 1 and 0 but then oh no we can't just say 1 and 0s now it is also yes and no dude WTH!!! They are weak. B)

Edited by Alterego

I can deal with the humugous melon heads B) and even the cutting out bits of brain to cram in wires B) ,....but that wierd electric cherping sound they made....uh! B)

It makes skin crawl! B)

Has anyone ever thought of dressing up as a Bynar in any ST conventions?

Anyway, I won't and I think Bolian blue looks better. I didn't quite like them.

I wouldn't and I went to school today in one of my Star Trek out fits.

In fact I would rather dress up as a 90 some year old Dr. Noonien Soong!

And I think it's gona be a long long time till touch down brings me round agien to find. I am not the person they think I am at home. Oh no no no. I am a Rocket Man burning out my fuel up hear alone.-Elton John, Honkey Cheuto

B) B)

Edited by Alterego

Never been to a convention, but if I did more than likely I would just dress as I normally do. If I were ever to dress up, it would definately not be as a binar.

What creeped me out about that episode was not the Bynars ... it was that Minuet chick in the holosuite program that Riker was all oozing and oiling around with in that bar. Ick.

What creeped me out about that episode was not the Bynars ... it was that Minuet chick in the holosuite program that Riker was all oozing and oiling around with in that bar.  Ick.

298605[/snapback]

I was creeped out with how the guy on the Starbase kind of looked like Picard.

I did write a good responce but my pc frooze so i will make it short and sweet Bynarie is a computer langhage they made that the bad guy how weak is that.  Even for the first season.  I mean it is 1 and 0 but then oh no we can't just say 1 and 0s now it is also yes and no dude WTH!!!  They are weak. :)

298455[/snapback]

Are you calling “binary” a weak language?

Personally, my two favourite binary numbers are: 101010 and 11111000000. :cool1:

post-812-1095566621.gif

While the Bynars are annoying at times with their (to us) annoying buzzing sounds, thay are yet another interesting species. And they fought to save their world, which is admirable. A species that I wouldn't have minded seeing again, at least briefly <_< .

Errr....

WTF it that thread for? :elephant:

Never got the idea to start a "I-can't-stand-this-species-"-discussion...

This rather creeped me out than any evil Bynars can <_<

Weird thread...

BTW - I liked the Bynars at all - Refreshing different creatures ^^

(I had no chance to be annoyed by them - Minuet was so far worse...)

*lol*

I'm small enough, maybe I should start considering that idea :elephant:

*lol*

I'm small enough, maybe I should start considering that idea <_<

Nice idea, ok I'm maybe a bit to tall but why shouldn't there be tall Bynars! So we are two who would play bynars, that's a good start to do this!

*rofl*

You are FAR too big for that kind of fun.

(Apart from that you look far to masculine - Good for us girls, but not for a Bynar ^^ )

Bynars don't like masculine men? :-( ^^

Well I remember not very long ago my grandma thought seeing my brother and me about 10 meters away that I'm his girlfriend but...

Well maybe I'm realy not the perfect Bynar... but why shouldn't there be no masculin, tall... ok that wouldn't be a bynar! :-(

Edited by John Doe