Sign in to follow this  
prometheus

Next likely to die

Who would be most likely to croke it in the next film?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who would be most likely to croke it in the next film?

• Picard
    • Riker
    • Troi
    • Data/B4 again (if such a character's in it)
    • Geordi
    • Worf
    • Dr Crusher

I voted for Picard, even if I hate it...

It's either that, or he retire to France...

And, well, I think...

They wont be more movie for the TNG crew.. It was the final journey and I believe it. Unless the Titan and the Enterprise has to work together on something.... With some cross with DS9 and Voyager..

That could be cool! :-)

I said Picard too, they seem to have a thing about killing off all the Captians in the movies. Really made me mad when they killed off Kirk seeing as though he didn't die the way he should of in the captains chair.

I nulled my vote they should not kill anybody eles off except maybe some red shirts or I would have to agree wilth Ddillard kill wesley

ROFL!!! Wesley!!! He gets my vote in this...wait I already voted someone else, but still a GREAT idea *wicked smile*!

I cannot vote for anybody. I can't imagine that there will be another TNG movie including the cast we know... But IF they did a movie and IF it was with TNG crew (Will and Deanna comin back from TITAN somehow or something...) I don't think that they would kill anyone because one main character of TNG has already died. *sad*

Mrs. Captain Picard

Troi, because if she doesn't stop whining, I'm going to have to kill her :rolleyes:

OMG! dsbs, that is funny! She does whine too much. Maybe if we can't kill her, we could make a mint selling ear plugs at the theater if there is a Trek XI. :bow: Between the whining and stating the obvious.

Sorry to all you Troi fans, really I am sorry. :bow:

I recon they should kill worf. However it will not be a glorious battle he will trip and stab himself with a knife and die slowley and painfully. Without honour.

:lol: ;);)

Only kidding he will die while fighting off borg drones who are trying to assmilate picard who will get assimilated any way and the crew wont be able to do anything about it.

:force:

I don't think Picard should be killed. I really don't think he should be killed off like Kirk. I think his destiny should be different so that we don't get used to the idea of the captain's dying at the end of their run. If they did kill someone else I think it should be Worf. He has more Star Trek under his belt than any cast member. And as a Klingon, it would be a fitting fate. They could make his death a GLORIOUS one!

I'd say either Troi or Dr. Crusher-- if they want a tearjerking death scene with either Riker or Picard (I'd say the latter).

If not, I'd say Picard. They really do like killing captains, don't they? I can think of a few offhand in both series and movies (Kirk was the only major one to die-- the ones I'm thinking of are like Rachel Gerryt (sp), "Yesterday's Enterprise", et al....)

Wasn't there an episode of TNG where an adult Alexander came back in time to change himself as a child, so that he could help save his father in the future? It caused Worf to finally accept and appreciate his son for who he was.

But my point is that Worf does get killed in the future ( :lol: ) when Alexander is an adult. They

could make a movie which incorporates that story.

Wasn't there an episode of TNG where an adult Alexander came back in time to change himself as a child, so that he could help save his father in the future? It caused Worf to finally accept and appreciate his son for who he was.

But my point is that Worf does get killed in the future (  :lol: ) when Alexander is an adult. They could make a movie which incorporates that story.

Yes there was, "Firstborn" Season 7 episode #173 and I now agree, Worf gets my vote unless Alexander was successful in his mission to prevent Worfs death then he could be next.

:laugh: Worf. He wants to die with honour so he'll be totally into the whole self-sacrifice thing like Data did. Also they usually kill off the coolest people (like data or spock or worf) :laugh:

Jen :lol:

I've re-evaluated this thread. I don't think there will be another TNG movie, but I am convinced at least 2 TNG characters will have at least small roles in the next movie. With that said, I think characters, in STAR TREK anyway, are only killed off if the actor chooses to leave. With that said, I don't think they'd kill anyone else off. However, if they were to do so for the story, then I think it would probably be Worf dieing in "glorrious combat" as all Klingons dream of doing instead of letting him grow old. That's just my opinion though.

I'm saying Worf because theres no way there making another TNG movie and since Worf was on DS9 for so long he's the most likely to die. My guess is the next Movie will be a huge War movie based on DS9 and the Dominon. Worf being back on the station or a captian on the definant in battle of corse

I voted that Troi would probably be killed of, knowing the writers. It really made me angry when they killed of Kirk in Generations, but I got over it. Then I went and saw Nemisis and at the ending when they killed Data, I was shocked! :lol: :borg2:;) :lol: I don't think I will ever will really enjoy that movie.

I didn't vote for any of them as I wouldn't want anyone off that list to die. If Wesley was on it then that would be the one for me,as he is such a wimp. :clap: