Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

The Incredible Hulk TV Series

I liked it, I think I was about 9 when it came on for the first time and I can remember sitting in front of the TV in amazement. I never missed an episode.

Yeah i used to watch it when i was a kid as well..i think my mom has a pic of my in fancy dress for a friends birthday party, she painted me green with food coloring and ripped my shirt and pants..lol wow talk about a trip down memory lane.. B)

it's really cool to see other Hulk fans B) They are going to start showing the series on Scifi-Channel again at the end of this month, something to look forward too. Did any of you like any of the movies?

it's really cool to see other Hulk fans B)  They are going to start showing the series on Scifi-Channel again at the end of this month, something to look forward too. Did any of you like any of the movies?

295042[/snapback]

The old movies i cant remember that well but i think i saw one with the Hulk and Thor years ago B) ..i could be wrong about that...but i liked the new film it looked pretty good,we dont get sci-fi channel here but i wouldnt mind see'ing the show again if they ever showed it on dutch tv B)

B) Oh yes I remember it well.

They have some "best of" eps. including a couple of 2 parters available on dvd. Also the pilot eps. as well as "The Trial Of The Incredible Hulk"(where the Hulk meets Daredevil) and also where the Hulk meets Thor . They all came out around the time when the "CGI Hulk" hit the theaters. B)

I watched that as well when I was a kid B)

I really liked that huge, green guy though my mom did not want me to watch it (she thought it was too violent), I watched it anyways. B)

yeah they have all of the movies out now on DVD at least in the USA

The Incredible Hulk Returns (Hulk and Thor)

The Trial of the Incredible Hulk ( With Daredevil)

Death of the Incredible Hulk

awesome series

Seen All The Old Movies & Loved The TV Show. I Still Watch It Whenever Sci-Fi Shows It.

I've Even Used The "Create-A-Wrestler" To Create The Hulk On 4 Or 5 Of My Wrestling Games. :yahoo:

Edited by Sam The Smuggler

I liked the tv show, but didn't really get to see it much. The music and the fact that poor David never found any peace really affected me when I was younger.

A few years ago, I flipped past The Hulk on the SciFi channel and decided to stop and watch. To my surprise and joy, it was my favorite episode of all time -- and found out that the protagonist was played by Gul Dukat -- I mean, Marc Alaimo. Didn't mean a thing to me when I was a kid, but it made me love the episode even more as an adult!

I liked the tv show, but didn't really get to see it much.  The music and the fact that poor David never found any peace really affected me when I was younger.

A few years ago, I flipped past The Hulk on the SciFi channel and decided to stop and watch.  To my surprise and joy, it was my favorite episode of all time -- and found out that the protagonist was played by Gul Dukat -- I mean, Marc Alaimo.  Didn't mean a thing to me when I was a kid, but it made me love the episode even more as an adult!

295328[/snapback]

I don't want to sound sarcastic but, I hope you didn't see the final movie." Death Of The Incredible Hulk" :yahoo:

Hm...never seen it, so don't know why that was sarcastic. Actually, I stayed away from the movies-just watched the tv shows. They were far-fetched enough...

You mentioned that David Banner "never found peace" and how it affected you.

In the last TV movie he found it. But he had to die to get it. :yahoo:

Edited by JGG

true, the sad thing is that the Death of the Incredible Hulk wasn't supposed to be the final movie. They were going to make another film but Bill became ill and passed away before they could film it. They were going to bring the Hulk back to life by shooting extreme doses of gamma radiation into his body. There's even a rumor going around that the Hulk was actually going to talk in the next film.

Sad that it ended with the Hulk's death, but it is a nice way to end the story since there will never be another movie. Very sad ending, I have the movie on DVD and it's just as sad as when I watched it originally.

I've been watching the Incredible Hulk again!! Still love it, I don't think I'll ever get tired of it. Bill does a great job in the series and so does Lou. Lou doesn't get enough credit for what he did. You really do have to have acting skills to make a monster, who in reality is a man painted green, seem real and not silly. You forget that you are watching a painted man, but feel like you are watching the Hulk!! That series was done so well!!

Whenever I'm in the USA for Holidays usually watching t.v (Sci-Fi Channel) I've watched the reruns of the Series (also watch it on DejaView when I'm at home) But I recall watching the Series when it was still new for the time

I've also seen the t.v movies when they were on.

The Return/Trial/Death Of The Incredible Hulk and it does seem that David finally found Peace and died afterwards and that concluded the proper end to the former series and I also saw the film version

"Hulk"

it did indeed bring closure to the story, but it is kind of sad in knowing that they were planning to do at least two more Hulk TV movies. Rebirth of the Incredible Hulk was in the beginning stages when Bixby died. It was going to have the Hulk be pumped with gamma radiation, I believe, which would cause him to come back to life. They were actually planning for the Hulk to finally talk in that movie. Then there were plans to make another Hulk sequel that involved She Hulk. Too bad none of these happened. All three movies are really good

I guess it is better that they ended the story with some closure since they couldn't do more. Too bad he had to die, which was very sad.

It took this long, but I finally bought the first four seasons of the Incredible Hulk on DVD yesterday. All four came with a ticket to see the new movie, I guess I get to see it a lot for free :P . I wonder when the final season five of the Bixby series will be on DVD

Edited by The Kryptonian