Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Wrath of Khan v First Contact

Which of these 2 favourites is better?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these 2 favourites is better?

• Wrath of Khan
    • First Contact
    • No! Don't make me choose!

I like them both. However, I chose FC as the best of the two. The Borg Queen is far more evil. And I loved Data's in-your-face-Borg-Queen "Resistance is futile!"

:roflmao:

HAVE TO GO WITH W.O.K. SHOWS MORE OF A HUMAN SIDE OF ''STAR TREK''THERE ARE ALWAYS POSSIBLITIES.

I'm a big TNG fan here, but I wasn't going to let that be the defining basis for my vote. I like both equally. I have a hard time trying to pick a favorite Trek movie because they all have their good points. :roflmao:

Without hesitation I say The Wrath of Kahn. It was just such a great movie and emotionally draining. The death scene and funeral make that film.

Wrath of Kahn is certainly the better of the two films. FC is a great film but WOK had me on the edge of my seat more than FC did. And Kahn is by far the most evil villian to appear on Star Trek, he was way more scary and intimidating than the Borg Queen.

Wrath of Kahn will always be the best Star trek film of all time in my opinon with First Contact and Undiscovered Country being a close second and third.

The Wrath of Khan. I have always liked TOS best, and I died with Spock at the end. No question for me.

I voted TWOK my fav startrek movie no other trek film comes close for me and the bit where spock dies got me all choked up :wow::wow: :P

I pick 'First contact'. But only because I've seen 'Wrath of Khan' more times than I care to remember.

WOK- streight forward plot.....no time-travel, Recardo was so "bad", spock's sacrifice, death scene...thru the glass....more moving than any other lead..there's only been Data and Kirk- I cry.. Kirk puting on the glasses and telling khan "here it comes" the whole move just flowed...and the music....it was a space opera at it's finest! But I do think First Contact is right up there...and certainly the best of TNG.

first Contact has the link to appeal to humanity and the irony of continuity...

I like that...

I kind of disliked the weird Khan sceam...

It was a little too cheesey for me..

:waaaa:

FC..

:biggrin: I choose...

Click For Spoiler
Both! :laugh: Don't make me choose amongst the two of the better films of Star Trek...

I like them both for various reasons... post-812-1092049970.gif

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Tough choice. I voted Don't Make me Choose but I'd like to change that to TWOK. Its really orriginal! But I like FC music better. I actually hum the opening score to my son when I put him to sleep. I'm actually Trekinising him.