Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

Please Stay Off-topic Part 2

I'm really sick of this sinus infection.

You probably already know this treatment. you get one of those little blue baby suckers (Looks like a bulb with a tail) half cup warm water (not too warm) 1/4 teaspoon of salt mix well and than flush sinus. Any way it works really great for mine just do not get the water too hot.

I have a neti pot and saline mix I've been using. It is getting better, I'm just feeling whiny today lol.

Usually driving the kids around at night makes them sleepy. I drove around for an hour and they're still crazy hyper.

I have a lot of crochet projects to do, and a few to finish, so why do I spend so much time online? :Hmmm...:

I'm wearing a Star Wars shirt and Star Trek baseball cap today. Also I'm starving and need coffee.

I've been sick more this year then I think I've been in the last 5 years combined.

I didn't get anything done today. Luckily it was my day off from work.

The sonoran desert at night in the spring & summer is so incredibly beautiful.

BREAKING NEWS: Osama bin Laden is Still Dead.

*on topic*

^^I love your avatar!^^ Lost Boys is one of my favorite movies! Love the band, too.

*off topic*

While editing my sig, I noticed that we can post to Twitter from our profiles. Cool!

"Pretty girls, pumpkin heads, make the chicken fly the coop!" -TicToc from Return to Oz.. what I just screamed as I walked down, um well waddled down the hallway. Not due for 35 days, C-sec is scheduled for 29 days from now, but kiddo is starting to try to make an earlier appearance.

OMG Scott Bakula is on Twittter! I was about to follow him until I realized that my other name there is "akaBakulaBabe". That could be awkward. :blink:

Have you ever wanted to walk into a situation that you find annoying and yell "WTF is wrong with you people???" :mad1: