Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

Please Stay Off-topic Part 2

If I have to say leave your brother alone one more time I'm gonna throttle an 8 year old.

After deleting over 400 junk mail I'm finally down to only 83 emails that I actually want to read. :laugh:

I'm feeling a strong urge to chop my hair into a pixie cut and dye it a weird color. :superhappy: Think I might do that this weekend. I'm bored to tears with longish hair.

I'm feeling a strong urge to chop my hair into a pixie cut and dye it a weird color. :superhappy: Think I might do that this weekend. I'm bored to tears with longish hair.

If you do that you'll just regret it later. You've been growing your natural color out for how long now and now you want to dye it?

If you do that you'll just regret it later. You've been growing your natural color out for how long now and now you want to dye it?

Oh I dyed it months ago, I'm just bored with the current color lol. You know I never stick with one style/color for long, change is too fun

Come on now, let's keep things appropriate.... and Off Topic...

Well if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black.

Come on now, let's keep things appropriate.... and Off Topic...

Well if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black.

It's ok for me though, I was in an Alternate Timeline...

Oh I dyed it months ago, I'm just bored with the current color lol. You know I never stick with one style/color for long, change is too fun

No blue or purple, please.

I should be knitting, but I'm very lazy today.

I wish there was something I could do to my hair to make it look good, but alas. It has an aversion to looking good.

I miss school. :superhappy: If I was still in school, yesterday would have been my last day of exams and I would be free—free—for the summer. If I could set up a time loop to repeat the last eight years over and over again, I would, even though two of those years were not very fun. Man. I'll get on that right after I finish inventing transporters and holodecks. My todo list is quite fantastic.

My sister says I'm cute when I get mad and furiously research things. :superhappy:

Well, you are. :spock:

Quark is sitting in my lap, purring, breading my arm, and gazing lovingly at me. I'll know she's done with the lovey-dovey stuff when she bites me.

I have a headache. I want some Half Baked Ben & Jerry's (thank you Robert!) and sleep.

Why did I start a blog when I hardly ever post in my personal log? :P

It's hot here. The AC was out. I think it's coming back on, but it takes a while; this is a huge building. I'm feeling the lethargy that comes with heat.