Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

Please Stay Off-topic Part 2

Is it true that you never really learn to swear until you learn to drive?

I never sworn when on my driving lessons although there has been the one of time I have got angry at the kerb because "it moved" when I was reversing. :roflmao:

Why do guys find shaving foam so funny? :unsure:

If you had purchased $1,000.00 of Delta Air Lines stock one year ago you would have $49.00 left.

With Enron, you would have had $16.50 left of the original $1,000.00.

With WorldCom, you would have had less than $5.00 left.

But, if you had purchased $1,000.00 worth of beer one year ago, drank

all of the beer, then turned in the cans for the aluminum recycling

REFUND, you would have $214.00 cash.

Based on the above, the best current investment advice is to drink

heavily and recycle.

It's called the 401-Keg

A recent study found the average American walks about 900 miles a year.

Another study found Americans drink, on the average, 22 gallons of

alcohol a year That means, on average, Americans get about 41 miles to

the gallon.

Makes You Proud To Be An American, doesn't it?

Mandy always has the best looking avatars.

Well thank you :yucky:

Off topic, the weather is absolutely beautiful!

It is starting to get freaken cold here

It's still in the 90's here. I'd like to go outside in something other than a tank top soon.

off topic, I make yummy bread

"We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names and all are different colors -- but they all exist very nicely in the same box." - Author Unknown

Don't ya just hate it when you come across names in your cell phone contact list and you can't remember who they are? :o :)

I will never, ever get along with women as well as I do with men. Too much drama. :vbg:

Plus men are more appreciative of big boobs then women are.

Admit it, girls. When you see a particularly well-endowed female, what is the first word that pops into your mind? It's "Fake", isn't it? Guys, however, don't care if they are fake or real. We just appreciate them for what they are without worrying too much about how they got that way.

Sure we marginally appreciate real over fake, but it is like the difference between fries you add salt to vs those that are already salted. The difference is minor.

Guinan was a much better counselor than Deanna

There is a reason for that. Guinan operated a bar. She had to have good customer relations or people would simply use their replicators, and she had to deal with people as equals without rank or status or occupation getting in the way. That and people, for good or ill, are more relaxed after they have a few drinks in them. Troi was essentially a clinical military psychologist who could probe people's emotions, whether they wanted their emotions probed or not, and coming from an aristocratic family didn't help her relate to common people.

I will never, ever get along with women as well as I do with men. Too much drama. :vbg:

Plus men are more appreciative of big boobs then women are.

Uh Roy, boobs have nothing to do with it. :cheers: You are a weird little man.

I'm watching the game, I don't need some sports announcer telling me what I just saw..

Oh I don't know. I kinda like it when they describe the Eagles getting their butts kicked!... :laugh:

Edited by Kor37

99.999% of the people on Youtube that want to do "Cover" songs and sing their favorite songs from days gone by should probably keep those videos to themselves and NOT publish them for all the world to see (and laugh at) lol.

99.999% of the people on Youtube that want to do "Cover" songs and sing their favorite songs from days gone by should probably keep those videos to themselves and NOT publish them for all the world to see (and laugh at) lol.

I take it you've seen my songs?........ :giggle: