Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

Please Stay Off-topic Part 2

You know you live in Phoenix when everyone gets excited because they said on the news that it probably won't hit 110 again this year...in the middle of September. :rolleyes:

:frusty: They were talking about the unusual highs here recently, it was up in the 90's.

We have highs in the upper 90's this week and everyone's starting to plan their outdoor activities because of the cool down :laugh: It's 98 on our back porch and I'm just giddy lol. The AC is off, windows open...beautiful fall day!

It's a shame Amy's not online for this conversation lol

98 is when people go inside, close the windows and turn the AC on... Horrible fall day... :laugh:

:)

Huh. Well, apparently my comment's not so off topic after all. I was going to say that it was only something like 95 today, and my mom and I were cheerfully commenting how it was such a nice, cool autumn day. :rolleyes:

You know you live in Phoenix when everyone gets excited because they said on the news that it probably won't hit 110 again this year...in the middle of September. :frusty:

:laugh: They were talking about the unusual highs here recently, it was up in the 90's.

We have highs in the upper 90's this week and everyone's starting to plan their outdoor activities because of the cool down :laugh: It's 98 on our back porch and I'm just giddy lol. The AC is off, windows open...beautiful fall day!

It's a shame Amy's not online for this conversation lol

98 is when people go inside, close the windows and turn the AC on... Horrible fall day... :)

:eagles:

Amy would be melting in that heat. :rolleyes:

I've got to figure out what's triggering my panic attacks :whistling:

Stop staring at this:

post-1043-1222122889.jpg

:superhappy:

I've got to figure out what's triggering my panic attacks :devilish:

Stop staring at this:

post-1043-1222122889.jpg

:superhappy:

*skips a heartbeat or two*

:whistling:

It appears that my stubby-as-frell Esperanto Wikipedia article will be deleted... then again, I'm not too adept at the language.

The referee called a penalty for a chop block; I could have sworn he said "Q'apla." I really need sleep.

Why do they put pictures of criminals up in the Post Office? What are we supposed to do, write to them? Why don't they just put their pictures on the postage stamps so the mailmen can look for them while they deliver the mail?

They put them in the post office so the general public to look at the pictures. It is not the job of the mailman or women to look for criminals. The mail will also get delivered later, and mine is pushing 5 to 5:30 depending on the person. After all that is the job for the police department to look for criminals. I do not want to criminal face any stamp. They should not recieve that honor.

Edited by Odie

I hope my brother is doing OK at college I havent spoke to him since he started. He goes the same college I graduated from.