Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

Please Stay Off-topic Part 2

:b-day: LOL like anyone could forget you Gabri...hell i still have the scars from you and that damn stick :elephant:
I am remembered! :elephant:

Well, if you'd behaved yourself more often, you wouldn't have gotten thwacked as much. :whistling:

I still love the smileys around here.

:love:

:flowers: LOL like anyone could forget you Gabri...hell i still have the scars from you and that damn stick :P
I am remembered! :tribble:

Well, if you'd behaved yourself more often, you wouldn't have gotten thwacked as much. :laugh:

:hand:

We could never have forgotten you. It is AWESOME to see you back.

On an off topic note:

Why don't they ever make anything like this that I can use on my car. :frusty:

22f1_1.JPG

I can't ID these birds in my back yard and it's driving me nuts. It's not in either of my field guides.

We're taking the kids to the science center to see this on Tuesday. Rachael loves all things gross, should be fun. :laugh:

Way too much of this day has been wasted fixing things or just trying to find the tools to fix things. :laugh:

nobody is really here, the Supreme Being or "God" is just a 8 year old sleeping right now and we are all part of his dream

I keep forgetting today is Tuesday because Robert had to work and he's usually off on Tuesday's

I'm the only person I know who didn't/doesn't like the show Friends.

Well deb will tell you i hate that show..wish i had never bought her the dvd set..i must have been drunk when i bought them :cloud9:

No no no no :hug:

Why is it that whenever you decide to clean and organize something, it turns into a disaster before you make any headway?

:dude: LOL like anyone could forget you Gabri...hell i still have the scars from you and that damn stick :whistling:
I am remembered! :dude:

Well, if you'd behaved yourself more often, you wouldn't have gotten thwacked as much. :dude:

:dude:

We could never have forgotten you. It is AWESOME to see you back.

Aw, thank you, Dill. :blush::hug:

I love my hair stylist so much. She makes my hair pretty. :love:

I bought the cats a new kind of moist food for dinner: Whiskas chicken & duck. They liked the chicken part very much, but both of them left every bite of duck on their plates. :dude:

Rachael just said she wants mama and daddy to make a new baby for her. :) :yahoo:

Well, the boss has spoken you better get crackin'

It's at about 112 degrees outside and our swamp broke. :) No AC and now no evap cooler. It's about 102 in the house now. :yahoo:

I love dancing with the kids. :innocent: They don't care if I look like I'm having a seizure :P