Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

Please Stay Off-topic Part 2

Now that I'm here, I can't think of anything to post. :blink:

I was thinking about how people seem to read the Bible a whole lot more as they get older, then it dawned on me.......they're cramming for their final exam..... :blink:

Why do they put pictures of criminals up in the Post Office? What are we supposed to do, write to them? Why don't they just put their pictures on the postage stamps so the mailmen can look for them while they deliver the mail?

Why do croutons come in airtight packages? Aren't they just stale bread to begin with???... ;)

A man walks into the Dr's with a frog on his head..the Dr says "thats a ugly wart!!" the frog looks up and says "I know it is..i woke up this morning and it was stuck to my butt!!" ;)

I am eating "Real American Chocolate Chip Cookies"...so why does it say on the back of the box Made in Germany??

;)

Hmmm...every time i post with my PDA it says..sorry error..flood control wait 30 seconds.

Why is a person who plays the piano called a pianist but a person who drives a racecar is not called a racist??? ;)

My name is Hangimus,Decimus,Meridius,Commander of the Armies of the North,General of the Felix Legions,loyal servant to the true Emperor,MarcusAurelius.

Father to a murdered son,Husband to a murdered wife,and i will have my Vengeance in this life or the next.

I wish i could get that all in my siggy.

If the Road is long...take a train or a plane..lol...i am losing the plot :ChopperEmo2:

How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?.. :blink:

If you were killed kor...it wouldn't be a assassination or a murder...It would be a national holiday.

Its SO nice to be loved............ :blink:

Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity???... :blink:

Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity???... :blink:

Well if that's the case....I want to be buried naked!