Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

Please Stay Off-topic Part 2

ALIENS versus Predator is most likely one of the best games ever!!!

I was playing and I'm on a platform that ends in a spiral staircase and a door to the left. I see a human on the bottom floor (I ALWAYS play as Alien!) and I stalk it from the top of the platform. It doesn't see me and it starts climbing the staircase. I wait at the end of the platform at the top of the steps and wait for the human to get near enough for me to take it's head off when I notice that the door to the left is still open. I take a quick look and I see a Predator standing not 5 feet from me with his tri-beam pointed at me and before I have a chance to run, I'm fried! The moment I saw him I literally screamed bloody murder. I'm telling you this game is awesome!

i think im depressed...again...

330593[/snapback]

B) :) *Massive hugs* :yahoo::laugh:

I need a drink :beer:..hehe i wish :)

Just saw Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Great movie!

Click For Spoiler
Lots of comedy AND killing!

Took off my banddaid to take a pic of my cut finger.. and then it hurt so much... couldnt bend it or anything, so i put the bandaid back on right away. It still hurts!

You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes? Why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff?

329358[/snapback]

Kor, according to my dad a former aero-nautical engineer, if it were made from that indistructible stuff it would be too heavy to lift off. thrust to weight ratio.

w00t! I just totally messed some one up. When they caled me "a big fat loser", i responded "people who are insecure often make fun of other people to make themselves feel bigger", then she called me a liar, in which case i went on about how she was "special" and that she didnt have any real purpose in society. and how everything she held dear was not real. In which case, she said "wtf, you idiot" or something and blocked me! w00t, i love messing with people!

You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes? Why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff?

329358[/snapback]

Kor, according to my dad a former aero-nautical engineer, if it were made from that indistructible stuff it would be too heavy to lift off. thrust to weight ratio.

330944[/snapback]

I learned that from Fairly Odd Parents :congrats:

I call my right fist Lighting, and my left fist Thunder.

w00t! I just totally messed some one up. When they caled me "a big fat loser", i responded "people who are insecure often make fun of other people to make themselves feel bigger", then she called me a liar, in which case i went on about how she was "special" and that she didnt have any real purpose in society. and how everything she held dear was not real. In which case, she said "wtf, you idiot" or something and blocked me! w00t, i love messing with people!

330957[/snapback]

"a big fat loser" eh? With that kind of Oscar Wilde level wit she must have been head of a debate team :newyear:

111 days to Serenity :congrats:

Did you know?.......

Money isn't made out of paper. Its made out of cotten.

65% of the paper money in the US has traces of cocaine on it.

331363[/snapback]

On a related note:

The Declaration of Independence was written on hemp paper.... :huh:

Did you know?.....

......that a raisin dropped in a glass of champagne will bounce up and down continuously from the bottom of the glass to the top. Also works with 7UP and the like.

Did you know.....I can be excessively particular about grammar and spelling.

Did you know?......

......Susan Lucci is the daughter of Phyllis Diller......

Weird fact:

On average, 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents, daily.

:( Hang looks soooooo cutie when he is singing to Mandy(shame he cant sing) :)

OooOOOo just 5 more posts and i can change my title to "Thwacker of Hang" :( :)