Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

Please Stay Off-topic Part 2

post-812-1108002882.jpg

*on topic* Holy crap!! :biggrin: ROFL!!!! :blink: <_<

back to off topic

Almost time to wake up, or go back to sleep.....hell I have no idea which anymore!

Edited by Yillara_Soong

I was able to find a good cheap DS9 season 4 DVD on eBay. It's the american version though, and the rest I have are all the Japanese versions (hey, they're cheaper!). But it ends in 5 days, and since it's an american, cheap DS9 DVD set, I doubt it will stay cheap for long *tear* but I'll have to keep my eye on it. And there were no cheap season 5s available so I'm looking at the season 6s. It's good to think ahead so I don't have to be going through this again.

I'm so DS9 deprived! I don't know how much longer I can go without watching a new episode of it! Something is tearing away from my insides :biggrin:

ANGEL OF DARKNESS, THANK YOU!!! I PERSONALLY THINK IT IS QUITE BORING TO BE HONEST <_< *SHRUGS* I HAVE A DRAWING OF SPOCK I COULD PUT IN INSTEAD, I DON'T KNOW....

IT'S GOOD WEATHER TODAY AND I AM PLAYING MUSIC IS PLAYING IN MY LOUNGE

:blink: xXTrekkieCaraXx :biggrin:

Your no the only one who's bored. This whole holiday has been rubbish. The only fun thing was going Lazer Quest with my friends for mates birthday party, going town with friends, and going to see my friends, which covered 4 days out of a week, lol

Aww cool! love the fonty too! :biggrin:

Im kinda boored...food soon

302897[/snapback]

I am studying Website Design at College and I have learnt HTML.... very cool tags... and Website Animation <_< :blink:

Edited by xXTrekkieCaraXx

because Cara ate them all at the beginning of life  :biggrin:

302943[/snapback]

LMAO thats a good one <_<.. ..i am hungry i think i am gonna run down to burger king for a chicken sandwich :blink:

Edited by hangon

*laughs at her own joke*

hmm I think i'll call my friend.... no on second thoughts, I'll wait till she calls me (if she ever will!!!! :biggrin: )

Cant get Rachel out of my head, And im happy about it. I wonder what time she will be over 2morro. Now I cant wait till 2morro even though I am working

nala2.gif don't ever call me a pig again!!! :blink: Edited by xXTrekkieCaraXx

Aww cool! love the fonty too! :(

Im kinda boored...food soon

302897[/snapback]

I am studying Website Design at College and I have learnt HTML.... very cool tags... and Website Animation :blink: :blink:

302904[/snapback]

i got my friend teaching me some :) and they've made me some html pages fo rmy site :( that ya to them ;):hug:

on topic:

i wish my mom would hurry home :) im geting bored n lonely :)

Here I am trying NOT to get sick. Though everyone else in the family is home sick. I am so very much determined to not be ill!!!! I have a competition this weekend, and was hoping my friend would visit over the weekend too!

"Pain?...how dare you use that word...pain has a face...allow me to show it to you gentelmen...I AM PAIN!!!"....Pinhead Hellraiser 4

Edited by hangon

I dont wanna go to the supermarket*stamps feet* :P ..lol but if i dont then we dont eat :waaaa: