Sign in to follow this  
hangon

What Are You Doing At This Moment? Part 2

Checking STF, my Y! e-mail and other messageboards before taking a shower and freshing up before my cousin comes. I'm still in a sweaty work uniform

Listening to The Prodigy..."smack my b**** up" before i sit down to watch Underworld Evolutions :laugh:

Mandy is asleep so i am gonna log off and play my starwars game.."Empire at War"...i am a Tie-Fighter squadron Leader :laugh: ....The dark side is strong with me...lol

Replying in hangon's logs, going to do a final check on two more forums then going to get a shower in the dark.

[The bathroom light has broke :laugh: ]

Listening to some old Kiss albums and getting ready to log off for the night.

I've had a long day, and I am exhausted.

About to log off and watch the Olympics opening ceremonies.

It's usually my favorite part of the Winter Games.

Listening to a Jackson Brown cd, posting, and trying to figure out what I want to make for dinner.

Laughing at a friend's website.

He's starting up an online business (selling knives, swords, battle axes...fun stuff like that) and has decided to display his wares on various stands and tables in his house...which is fine, but his house is so messy (that guy hasn't cleaned up since we were in college, I think)

that it looks like an H-bomb went off in it. :laugh:

Long time no post here. lol

Right now I am eating a pen (biting the end of it) and looking at a piece of paper, trying to come up with an idea for my alphabet project. Mmmm... ink is yummy! :dude: :dude:

Just finished posting an article about islam at a Christian website. Some of the younger members wanted information on the differences between the two relgiions and whether or not Muslims worship the same God as do Christians, so I helped them out. Now I'm here.

P.S. Welcome back, xXTrekkieCaraXx!

Edited by APW

Watching the Olympics after a tiring day at work. Getting ready to write up notes about my trip to London last week and get my photo/slide film ready to turn in tomorrow to be developed.

Just exercised the "Nuklear Option" on my PC.

For some reason my screen resolution was set really high and my administrative controls wouldn't let me lower it back to normal. Also, other things were just not acting as they were earlier today. My antivirus was disabled, some components were missing. I don't know what happened, but I had to use system restore ( for the first time ever). Everything seems better now.

:borg2:

P.S. Welcome back, xXTrekkieCaraXx!

There was too much going on that I thought I wouldn't get chance but I missed you guys so much it was like having constant stomach ache. And then loosing my friend is hard. I am trying to come online when I can but if I do appear to be offline more than usual it's because I've got lots of work on.

Right now I'm waiting for the curry to be delivered. In deep thought about memories.

Typing up my honest opinion about my lecturers and the college and the facilites and the application to submit to ...er... "some people" on monday. Its like research feedback from students. Anomynosly, the lecturers don't red it. They just get the results. :borg2: