Sign in to follow this  
hangon

What Are You Doing At This Moment? Part 2

Wondering what kind of naughtyness.. Wonders if its about Sawyer

Edited by Ambassador tinadoll

wishing I saved the throat sweet from earlier as my throat is hurting. (what's new?)

going to go to bed because I am really really tired. :frusty: I can't stay awake late. :blush 2:

I finally finished reading the 5 chapters I have an essay exam on this week.

Wahoo.

(of course it took skipping my classes today to do it...)

Laughing with Mandy B) ...she wont let me put on one of her socks on,when i grab her foot it tickles her so she kicks my hand away :frusty:

Laughing with Mandy B) ...she wont let me put on one of her socks on,when i grab her foot it tickles her so she kicks my hand away :jaw:

356149[/snapback]

*Laughs* B) My dad has ticklish feet too. Can't help you with that one, you're on your own! *Hands you a feather* A trick for when she's sleeping :frusty::eek: :huh:

Checking out some really cool Friends websites online.

Cuddling my little Persian tomcat and preparing his dinner. B) *waves oscar's paw at the screen :frusty:

Watching Friends on a small window on the desktop whilst surfing the office.

Office? Office?! Where did that come from? :frusty: I meant the Internet.

Edited by xXTrekkieCaraXx

Wondering what kind of pizza it is going to be.

356052[/snapback]

:frusty: I had candian bacon with mushrooms on a thick crust and light sauce, and drank it down with diet cherry coke. B)

Wondering what kind of naughtyness.. Wonders if its about Sawyer

355969[/snapback]

Sawyer? :frusty: Who is Sawyer? B)

Someone had started a thread on our website that had pictures of what this individual thought we all looked like.

So we began returning the favor, with slight extreme honesty to it, because we played up one anothers faults.

Then we got a tad out of control mocking those on the site we'd orginally came from that just got on our nerves.

One photo still makes me laugh everytime I look at it. B)

Gargling saltwater to stop my throat from swelling after my evening meal. The docotr told me I have to do this once a day as I have been diagnosed with tonsilitis. :frusty: B)

Saltwater is yucky! B)

Taking my first teaspoon of medicine syrup for my throat. It's just a chocolate milkshake. Just a chocolate milkshake. *Puts in mouth* *Heaves* :frusty: Ugh it's so powdery it's like soap! Uggghhhhh!

Talking to my mum and dad in the other room whilst typing something up on the computer.

Listening to my classmate's R'N'B albumn he lent me, drinking sugar-free diet coke and looking at some photographs the RSPCA has sent me through the post.

I have to take another dose of my medicine in a minute. :lol:

Eating a packet of POM- BEARS crisps and re-arranging my iTunes playlists. Going to get ready to go out for a meal in a bit.

Checking out the new DVDs I just bought.

I was browsing the aisles at a dollar store and found a stack of great old horror films.

I got the following:

"I Eat Your Skin"

"Scared to Death"

"The Devil Bat"

"The Phantom Creeps"

"The Invisible Ghost"

"The Ghost Walks"

They cost fifty cents each and they work fine. :lol:

There were a few others I didn't buy. I'm going back tomorrow for the others.

Nibbling on POM- BEARS crisps, wondering when I can take my next dose of medicine. My thraot is getting worse!

Taking a dose of medicine and arguing with my brother why I am coughing so much. :(

*Thinks* I'm going to bed. Headaches and arguing with brothers don't mix. :lol: :( :bash: :taz: :tomcat: :tank: