Sign in to follow this  
hangon

What Are You Doing At This Moment? Part 2

Drinking beers while watching the sun rise and contemplating who or what God is.

I have a feeling that today will be a good day. :lol:

Waiting for debbie to finish doing her hair then we are off shopping :thumbs::eek:

15.gif

plugging my laptop into the printer whilst typing here on my home pc (hehe, me and my computer network!)

Eating some almonds

Listening to the new Dave Matthews Band CD

Browsing the net.

Discussing with someone whether or not Kristen Dunst is a skank and a coat rack or not.

Edited by Madame Butterfly

Gonna go get a shower then i am gonna make some bacon & eggs :(

6.gif

Edited by hangon

Chatting with my sister on msn and watching Hang change Mandy's diaper :( :) :) WOW he can do it faster then me :(

Chatting with my sister on msn and watching Hang change Mandy's diaper  :lol:  :huh:  :hug: WOW he can do it faster then me :hug:

332985[/snapback]

:lol: Pfff...what you thought i was just a pretty face?? :) ...i got skills baby :lol:

Its way to hot inside today so i am gonna go sit outside and soak up some rays :)

Chatting with my sister on msn and watching Hang change Mandy's diaper  :hug:  WOW he can do it faster then me :lol:

332985[/snapback]

Well at least Hangon can do something, Deb :huh: He said you said he couldn't bath Mandy and stuff :hug: :)

My knee is still quite sore in places. Today, after walking down the college libary steps with my tutor my knee locked and I fell down the steps :lol: . I got out my mum's bike tonight and rode it up and down the pavement outside. It was like an elastic band being stretched more and more. I'm glad I did it, my knee is not sore now :) B) :lol:

Do you see the pictures in my signiture? That story is a funny, touching story about friendship and the american dream. I studied that in Year 10 for English. *Remembers* Oh my god...year 10 was 3 years ago already ?!!! :)

Edited by xXTrekkieCaraXx

Sitting behind my new PC writing this post. :lol:

Actually,I have to log off soon.I need to cook dinner for my family.

Reading the posts on the main page and writing a post as well on Early Saint Jean Baptiste Day("Holiday in Quebec").

:lol: :lol: :lol: :huh:

Peevishly close to mayhem....

attempting to change my avatar with one I found elsewhere and having zero success no matter what I do... :lol:

Its just been one of those days. :lol:

Posting, being extemely P.O.ed and frustrated over one thread I started. Wanting to be able to give my opinion without feeling attacked over it. And obviously taking things too personally!

Edited by trekz

Finishing off my bacon and eggs then gonna get a shower cuz i am sweating like a pig :lol:

Thinking about the future that doesn't seem successful to me at the moment.

Taking deep breaths and thinking of what hangon said to me over and over. :)

Turning on my laptop and plugging it into the printer so I can print off my CV. Hopefully I can get something right. :hug:

Taking deep breaths and thinking of what hangon said to me over and over.  :hug:

:) :P

Listening to the girls splashing in the bath :look: chatting with A.O.D and thinking about which film me and Debbie are gonna watch on the sofa when Mandy falls asleep :)