Sign in to follow this  
hangon

What Are You Doing At This Moment? Part 2

Is that the first time you are going to give her a bottle since you brought her home, Dan?

330634[/snapback]

Yep that was the first one... :lol:

Watching my mother inlaw scare the hell out of my little girl :congrats: ...hell she scares me :newyear:

Eating chips or crisps or whatever you call it and drinking Diet Dr. Pepper while flipping around the channels.

Watching Mandy fall asleep in my arms :ilove: ...and trying to get my IM working :congrats:

Watching Mandy fall asleep in my arms :ilove: ...and trying to get my IM working :congrats:

ok i dont get it..how did i post 4 times the same thing :congrats:

Edited by hangon

Dressing my little girl in her baby suit then taking her out for a walk cuz the weather is beautiful :congrats:

Drinking some ice cold water.

Listening to the rain outside.

Listening to LAUNCHcast.

Missing my lady :lol: :congrats::newyear:

Edited by The King

Working (if you can call it 'work') and watching the special features for White Noise. (Pretty creepy movie.)

Is that the first time you are going to give her a bottle since you brought her home, Dan?

330634[/snapback]

Yep that was the first one... :congrats:

Watching my mother inlaw scare the hell out of my little girl :newyear: ...hell she scares me :P

330822[/snapback]

:P :wow: :lol: I am soooo going to kick your butt for saying that about my mom :)

Looking for a baseball bat to *thwack* hang with haha not really i am going to get a bath :wow:

Thinking how many *thwacks* hangon must get a week off dutchdebbie :congrats: . Nah, I'm actually having a five minute break before starting on my homework.

Man, I started at 10am and its now 3pm. I worked ont the computer at college trying to finish everyhting off. Now they give it me for homework too? *faints*

just turned up at college and waiting for my lecturer

i just found out i've locked my dad out till 3pm (its 9am now :huh: )

330634[/snapback]

Yep that was the first one... :lol:

Watching my mother inlaw scare the hell out of my little girl B) ...hell she scares me lol

330822[/snapback]

:o :o :o I am soooo going to kick your butt for saying that about my mom :huh:

Looking for a baseball bat to *thwack* hang with haha not really i am going to get a bath :)

331019[/snapback]

Yeah Yeah all talk no action :boxer: :huh:

Trying to wake up with a cup of coffee B)

B) :o :o

Over the moon happy.

Someone I used to post with at another site, he sadly passed away from brain stem cancer last fall.

His wife just had a baby.

Named it after me, because I convinced them that they shouldn't wait to get married, but to go for it.

He died a month after they got married.

Babies are soooooooo cool!!!! :huh: :lol: :huh:

And this one has a very special angel watching over her.

Edited by Madame Butterfly

About to give my little girl a bath :huh: ...giving debbie a "spock" look with my eyebrow cuz she is laughing,she thinks i cant bath her...pfff i will show her :lol:

I've just come in from college and i'm exhausted my feet are aching off and I'm soo tired. I'm having a well- earned chill-out tonight *sighs*. Right now I am rubbing allergy cream over a rash on my wrist off my watch. (I'm allergic to nikel in metal, the back off it is nikel). :huh: