Sign in to follow this  
hangon

What Are You Doing At This Moment? Part 2

Just got done spending time with my mom and dog for my birthday. My birthday is tommorrow, but there's an ice storm that's supposed to hit this area, so we celebrated my birthday a day early. I had a good time. :yahoo:

Watching a programme on The Beatles and Elvis.

304872[/snapback]

Even without your flag that says you're from Ireland, I could tell you're from outside the states. In the US, we spell it program. Why? Because we're lazy. :yahoo:

Eating birthday cake and figuring out what topics to post in to get the Captain rank, after this one, I'll just need 4 more to make it.

Watching The History Channel. Drinking a Bud. Trying to fix this cuss cuss swear swear thing.

Trying to decide what to make for dinner that's fast, easy and good..If there is such a thing.. I wish I had a replicator. :yahoo:

I just got back from the hello-cthulhu forum. As if I needed to join another forum! :yahoo:

Multitasking

Going over some reiki notes, looking for some books on amazon, drinking a big cold bottle of water and watching the premier of AVATAR on Nickelodeon. :jem'hadar:

I am checking out from my command! :batman::batman: :jem'hadar: :batman:

Edited by Odie

Well I'm still sitting in a bean bag chair staring at the TV naked and eating Cheetos.

305142[/snapback]

:batman::batman: :jem'hadar: yeah..............................................right. :batman:

Trying to wake up while I wait for my running partner to come by.

Well I'm still sitting in a <a  style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=22&k=bean%20bag%20chair" onmouseover="window.status='bean bag chair'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">bean bag chair</a> staring at the TV naked and eating Cheetos.

305142[/snapback]

:batman::batman: :jem'hadar: yeah..............................................right. :eek:

305178[/snapback]

:batman::dude::dude::hug: gosh......

Im chatting and trying not to be ill :(