Sign in to follow this  
hangon

What Are You Doing At This Moment? Part 2

And hang don't feel bad about the misdirected text message, been there done that, lol.

296390[/snapback]

LOL still i almost wet myself when i got a message back saying.."I think you want my wifes phone"..lol ;)

I am playing my music loud while debbie is at her moms ;)

Waiting for my dinner.

Waiting for those photos from Titan.

Looking forward to tomorrow when we play Manchester United.

Eagerly awaiting Morientes debut for Liverpool.

Being VERY happy after receiving some beautiful gifts from my Beloved.

:( ;);)

Waiting for my husband to fix ham & mushroom & cheese omelets for dinner. :laugh:

I'm downloading the episode of Joey that was on this week that I didn't know Brent Spiner was on until today.

Proofing another story that I've already proofed a million times but it still has typos. lol Good thing I love this story too.

Waiting for Robert to come home with my milkshake. My throat hurts again, I need something cold. I've gone through 2 bottles of cold medicine, I don't want to take anymore.

Getting a neck rub from debbie cuz my neck is killing me :laugh: guess that will teach me not to fall asleep at the computer :blink: owww

Making a list of what we need to get from the supermarket :laugh: ....yep you guessed it this is the only part of the weekend i hate..i just hope there are not so many screaming kids running around :blink: :o

I might as well get into bed and watch a film...remember ppl...lets be...oh forget it :laugh:

I'm sitting here all alone in the chat room wondering why nobody comes in here anymore.

Apart from crying cuz there anit 1 person on the board but me :laugh: ..i am text chatting with 2 very sweet ladys eating pie at a place called dennys :blink:

Eating a crispy bacon burger from MacDonalds :laugh:...well thats a lie cuz its my third one :blink:

Eating my breakfast and getting the feeling i have screwed things up,and listening to a song a friend sent to me.

Edited by hangon

Waiting for debbies sister and boyfriend to come here then we are all going to see the film..Resident Evil Apocalypse :laugh: