Sign in to follow this  
hangon

What Are You Doing At This Moment? Part 2

Debbie just said she could kick my butt at pillow fighting so i am taking her up on it...pfff *puts on sun glasses*...lets rock B) ....and then going to bed B) ....so i will say good night and....remember lets be careful out there B)

blues9wf.jpg

Telling debbie i dont need a pullover on to go to the stores B) ..pm'ing with Odie,downloading a film and drinking coffee B)

I am about to go get a shower and get ready for tonight B) ..only 2hrs and 55 mins to gopowerofspeed.gif

Mmmmm, I think my LiveJournal's UserInfo section is fine-tuned enough..

Any suggestions or comments?

post-812-1095566621.gif

293733[/snapback]

293741[/snapback]

Isn't this the third millenium?

1-1001 = 1st

1001-2001 = 2nd

I am at work.  Its another boring day.

293923[/snapback]

I thought you didn't have to work today and were going to party last night.

I'm busy proofreading a story called Breaking and Entering for the 15th time (and still finding typos - d'oh). It's a good thing I really, really like this story or it would be a chore. That might be the reason I'm still finding typos in it too - can't concentrate on the "work" because I'm too busy enjoying reading it. LOL

Debbie just said she could kick my butt at pillow fighting so i am taking her up on it...pfff *puts on sun glasses*...lets rock B)

293645[/snapback]

So Debbie, how badly did you beat him?

Edited by Takara_Soong

Happy New Year from the central time zone.

I've closed the original thread and split the last few posts from it into this new thread because of the original's size (101 pages - 3015 responses). This will open a lot quicker for people who don't have high speed internet.

I'm watching Conan. At least I was. But I think it ended. Now I think they're putting Fresh Prince, so I'll watch that. No wait, Conan hasn't ended. Wait... Now it ended.

I LOVE James Bond movies. Which one?

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's my 1000th post! IT'S MY 1000TH POST! I'm a commodore! Whoooheehah!

Edited by sea trooper

Die Another Day, that's a great one. I must watch it again sometime. I saw Tommorow Never Dies a few days ago. Have a good time! B)

I just got off watch. I also found out where I can watch Phantom of the Opera in Yokohoma. B) I can't wait!

Edited by Odie

I am thinking of going back to bed to sleep off this hang over  :sleepy:

293985[/snapback]

Should we ask VBG to change your screen name for the day from hangon to hangover? B) Oh, sorry! *quiet B) *

I am thinking of going back to bed to sleep off this hang over  :sleepy:

293985[/snapback]

Should we ask VBG to change your screen name for the day from hangon to hangover? B) Oh, sorry! *quiet B) *

294022[/snapback]

It would fit thats for sure B)

I am just reading a few pm's then i am off with debbie to have coffee with her mom and dad B)

Edited by hangon