Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Twilight Zone Marathon

I'm watching one now that I don't recall seeing before.. B) Amazing I thought I've seen them all...

I guess I've seene too many TZ marathons because a lot of these are looking familiar. I think Anthony (Billy Mumy) is one of the more famous TZ characters.

I'm guessing we'll see Burgess Meredith in the library episode. What a terrific show.

Here's the schedule for those curious or interested... B)

post-812-1104276613.gif

Right now for me, they're playing “Number Twelve Looks Just Like You”.

post-812-1095566621.gif

Saw a TZ marathon back when I was in Florida during my spring break from School back when I was in College saw most of the Classic eps on t.V

and the second TZ was a few years as well and the latest TZ was about a Year on t.v

B) B) B) B)

When I was watching TV, I jumped back and forth between different marathons. I watched some of the TZ episodes, and some Touched by an Angel. I saw some familiar episodes, and some that I do not recall having ever seen. One of the TZ episodes I had never seen was one where a burned out Ad executive was trying to get to a peaceful town called Willoughby via train, and ended up jumping off a moving train, being killed, and carried away by a mortuary called Willoughby & Sons. Typical TZ type twist, but still caught me off guard. After all these years, TZ still can surprise me.

I loved how they did the one with Buster Keaton - not real deep but some TZ humor.

If you didn't see it BK travelled to 1950 from 1890 and the part in 1890 was just like a silent BK movie - with written inserts - being chased by a cop etc.

It's that time of year again, Scifi Channel is running it's annual Twilight Zone New Year's Day marathon starting tomorrow. They will be playing the famous Shatner episode again

Nightmare at 20,000 Feet

A man recovering from a nervous breakdown sees a horrifying creature on the wing of his plane. With William Shatner. 30 minutes- (CC), In Stereo

Sat Dec 31 08:00P on SciFi Channel

My all time favorite episode is The Silence

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
Archie Taylor, who wants his men's club quiet, offers Jamie Tennyson half a million dollars to remain silent for one year. To insure his unbroken silence, he will live in the club's basement. In debt, and with a wife that has expensive tastes, Tennyson agrees. During the year, Taylor tries every trick in the book to get Tennyson to talk, however he reamins silent. Finally, the year is up and Tennyson emerges from the basement to collect his money. Taylor then reveals that he lost his fortune ten years before, and never intended to pay off the bet. Tennyson remains silent, but writes a note to Taylor. It says: "I knew I would not be able to keep my part of the bargain, so one year ago I had the nerves to my vocal chords severed!"

I love The Twilight Zone. Every time I watch a marathon, I always seem to catch an episode that I've never seen before.

My all time favorite episode is The Silence

Wasn't Jonathan Harris in that one?

I love The Twilight Zone. Every time I watch a marathon, I always seem to catch an episode that I've never seen before.

Same here on both counts.

I can't watch this year, except in little time intervals when my mom is asleep. She does not like Twilight Zone at all.

But I hope everyone enjoys the shows!