Sign in to follow this  
Rob

Doctor Bashir

In what episode of TNG did we see Dr. Bashir? I know it was in season 6, but I do not remember wich episode.

Birthright pt.one. Season 6 episode #142. I loved that one!

That was a great episode. I think I am going to download it so that i can see it again. I have not watched it since it originally aired.

I love that one too. We get to find out all sorts of neat stuff about Data in that one and he gets to dream. BUt, I'm not obsessed...

Season 6

"Birthright, Part I"

"Birthright, Part II"

Go here for more information.  :andorian:

CJLP, he was only in Part 1 not in Part 2.

Bashir didnt fear to be clear that his rear was near the deer and closer still to the beer. Here here my dear. No need to be so queer.

Birthright pt.one. Season 6 episode #142. I loved that one!

That was a great episode. I think I am going to download it so that i can see it again. I have not watched it since it originally aired.

Neither have I. All hail Bashir.

Bashir didnt fear to be clear that his rear was near the deer and closer still to the beer. Here here my dear. No need to be so queer.

That... was interesting.

That was a cool episode. I liked it that the Enterprise was at Deep Space 9. (Are space stations supposed to be in Italics? I know names of ships are... but what about space stations?) I was just bugged out that the two were together. That was pretty neat.

And I learned that Data's hair can grow. How cool is that?

Season 6

"Birthright, Part I"

"Birthright, Part II"

Go here for more information.  :)

Really? Weren't there a few DS9 characters in both episodes? Hmm...

There were a couple of scenes on DS9 in part 2 but they only involved Worf and Shrek.

Very confused now?

Very confused now?

Aren't we all, ddillard! :) Very strange indeed!

Lessa's

I love that one too. We get to find out all sorts of neat stuff about Data in that one and he gets to dream. BUt, I'm not obsessed...
I agree...And really I am not obsessed either...heehee, we all know we are B)

Lessa's 
I agree...And really I am not obsessed either...heehee, we all know we are :)

You're not obsessed, You're constructively engulfed in the character and the actor that protrays him. B)

Birthright Parts #1 and #2 is were we first see Dr. Bashir on TNG. Those were great episodes.

Season 6

"Birthright, Part I"

"Birthright, Part II"

Go here for more information.  :)

Really? Weren't there a few DS9 characters in both episodes? Hmm...

I think I saw morn on there

(With a sneer) it would appear that my strange tale was unclear and didn't endear. Sigh. Poor Bashir. What a career. If you lend us your ear i fear i'll only bore you to a tear.

Lessa's 
I agree...And really I am not obsessed either...heehee, we all know we are :)

You're not obsessed, You're constructively engulfed in the character and the actor that protrays him. B)

Hey that is the best description of us Soong Sisters' feelings! Great way to put that ddillard!! B)

That... was interesting.

I agree. 'Twas very interesting...

Not only can Data's hair grow, he can grow a beard, he breathes, he's hot...*slips into childish fantasy*...hee hee...sorry, where were we? Ah yes. That was a good episode, especially when Worf got mad at that Ferengi and nearly beat the crap out of him. ALSO, I discovered that Dr Soong was rather attractive in his younger years. Hey, you never know! It may come in handy some day!

ALSO, I discovered that Dr Soong was rather attractive in his younger years. Hey, you never know! It may come in handy some day!

He created Data to look like him. So that means Data is pretty damn handsome too. :)

(With a sneer) it would appear that my strange tale was unclear and didn't endear. Sigh. Poor Bashir. What a career. If you lend us your ear i fear i'll only bore you to a tear.

You're pretty good at that. Got any more?

You're pretty good at that. Got any more?

I most certainly hope so!

haha, i loved that episode, especially part one, you get to see all of Data's masterpieces! I remember it was really funny too, I don't remember how though..ill have to go watch it again and see

Data was the bird! Did you not see how Data was the bird? He was the bird! THE BIRD!!

Calm down...no need to panic...we know he was the bird(at least most of us here....)

LOoks like we a have another Data fan who is also slightly obsessed among us. Welcome to the club, Commander Data!

But Data still has never been hot or cold. That parts bad!

Dax his peer couln't hear the tears of Bashir and made it clear that from here, he she would not endear. Then a new Dax did appear and, with minor fear, made him her dear. Awww. We didn't leer. Or sneared. We were just near happy for Bashir.