Sign in to follow this  
LordOfTheBorg

Tattoes and Peircings...

exactly. someone who gets a tatoo because someone else wants them to, or someones name really is gonna regret it if not now eventually. it has to be personal, and meaningful to the person getting it, in one way or another, perfect example the one your husband wants. thats cool. so what else does he have?

The first tattoo he got is a cracked skull with glowing red eyes. He got that for no other reason then to tick off his 1st wife. :force: He doesn't regret that one though, it's cool. The other 2 (a Dr. Feelgood symbol and a demoness) he did himself while drunk and high. He hates them both, they have no meaning to him. The Dr. Feelgood one he's covering up with the strength one (another symbolic thing, replacing the old with the new) and the demoness he's having laser removed.

DR FELLGOOD, as in the motley crue album cover symbol?

Yup. He LOVES Motley Crue, but the tattoo itself is a reminder of not so good times.

Edited by RikerChick

exactly. someone who gets a tatoo because someone else wants them to, or someones name really is gonna regret it if not now eventually. it has to be personal, and meaningful to the person getting it, in one way or another, perfect example the one your husband wants. thats cool. so what else does he have?

The first tattoo he got is a cracked skull with glowing red eyes. He got that for no other reason then to tick off his 1st wife. :force: He doesn't regret that one though, it's cool. The other 2 (a Dr. Feelgood symbol and a demoness) he did himself while drunk and high. He hates them both, they have no meaning to him. The Dr. Feelgood one he's covering up with the strength one (another symbolic thing, replacing the old with the new) and the demoness he's having laser removed.

DR FELLGOOD, as in the motley crue album cover symbol?

Yup. He LOVES Motley Crue, but the tattoo itself is a reminder of not so good times.

well i can understand that, i hope the cover up goes well, and the laser removal works good as well. i hear thats rather painfull. well i hope not for his sake.

I dont have anything pierced but i would like a tattoo on my anckle or the lower side of my back.

The only problem is that i am still under age :force: so i gotta wait till i am 18.bcuz my parents are NEVER gonna let me do that :S

I got two tattoos one of a english bulldog the other a celtic symbol

i also have a piercing in my eyebrow.

I hate piercing,s

if God wanted for use to wear piercing,s He would us gave us extra Holes

:force:

So, do you have any peircings? How about tattoos? I'm creating this thread because the Bad American one in Qo'noS got kinda off track on the subject of peircings.

Thread merged. :)

Edited by Alterego

I have six ear piercings and no tattoos. But I do have a coupon for $40.00 off a tattoo and I'm seriously thinking about getting the Klingon Empire symbol on my shoulder or arm.

i have 2 Tattoo's on my arm one is a english bulldog the other a ying yang tattoo and i also have a piercing above my eyebrow a ring with a little ball on it  :)

Still the same i have no new ones.

I have six ear piercings and no tattoos. But I do have a coupon for $40.00 off a tattoo and I'm seriously thinking about getting the Klingon Empire symbol on my shoulder or arm.

289457[/snapback]

WOOHOO!!! Go for it! :)

As I said :) in the "Bad American" thread, I have 7 piercings in my left ear, 6 in my right ear, and I'd like to get 2 or 3 more in each ear as soon as I can afford them. I don't have any nose or lip piercings because my husband doesn't like them, and the same for tattoos. :) I've run out of ideas for visible piercings, cuz I don't want an eyebrow piercing. At least not now. :)

BTW, has anyone seen a movie called (I think) Dee Snyder's Strangeland? I'm not sure if that's the right name, but it stars Dee Snyder (sp?) from Twisted Sister, and it has lots of interesting, uh, "body modifications".

So, do you have any peircings? How about tattoos? I'm creating this thread because the Bad American one in Qo'noS got kinda off track on the subject of peircings.

289456[/snapback]

No tattoos, wont get one either. I have worn a fake rose or butterfly on my ankle, but removed it in less than a day. I just do not like tattoes very much at all.

I have pierced ears, just one piercing in each. I had that done when I was 9 or 10, and have had them ever since. Though a lot of the time I will not wear earrings (longest I have gone is about 7 months without them in, and had a little trouble putting the earrings back in but not too much of a problem). Never thought of another piercing on my ears. And most assuredly would never get pierced anywhere else either.

I've been considering a tattoo for a while now on and off, I might post the design and let ye all tell me what ye think.

I have no tattoos, though I think it would be cool to get the symbol of the Romulan Star Empire tattooed somewhere... but I would not know where to put it! I have two piercings in each ear, and I want a third in each ear, and maybe a cartilege piercing in my right ear, but Mom will not let me. Four years until I turn 18, yes! She will let me get a bellybutton ring, though that is because I can hide it. Now I just have to find a place to get it done...

same, only the one earing and the one tatoo. serously thinking on a design for my new tatoo i want, i was gonna get a tongue ring. but never did, yet anyway. still want a pheonix, maybe with something fire related. on my left shoulder, or forearm.

I have 6 peircings in my left ear. I plan on getting 2 more there, and 8 in my right ear. Once I have all those, I'm thinking of stretching my lobes, though not too much. I don't want holes that I can put my thumb through! I also have one peircing in my lower lip, on the left side. That's the second time I did that, the first time got infected, so I left it close. I also had one on the right side of my lower lip, but the guy who did it totally messed it up, so I let it heal so I can try again. I've had one in my left nostril, and one in my left nipple, but those weren't meant to be. I had 2 in my left eyebrow. The first I removed because I did it with a saftey pin and then decided that it wasn't exactly safe. The second time it was professional, but I took it out to go to a friend's wedding. When I tried to put it back in, the ball went down the drain so I got mad and threw the hoop away. Stupid me.

As for tattoos, I have 4. One on my left hand that says Sin surrounded by a stylized 5-pointed star. The reason I had it say Sin has to do with my beliefs of the word at the time. My beliefs have changed, but I don't regret the tattoo. I have an eye part-way surrounded by small quasi-tribal designs on the left side of my neck. On my right bicep I have a winged girl holding a golden trident standing in the middle of a lake. On my left bicep I have an unfinished ankh with tribal flames around the top part. When it's finished, the ankh will be metallic blue, the flames will be green, on one side I'll have Osiris, on the other side Anubis, and above the flames in Egyptian heiroglyphs the words "The cycle of life is sacred. The cycle of life moves through all of us."

I have a tattoo of tweety bird on my right upper arm, which I really want to get altered to make it less of a bad memory, and I also have a pierced tongue, seemed like a good idea at the time. LOL.

When I get a good developed muscle back, and money, I want to get a large dragon going down the whole of my back. Either that, or on each of my arms the Japanese words for dragon and tiger from Kung Fu.

as soon as i get it drawn, or a great idea for it to give an artist im getting another tatoo on my left arm. already have one on my right. of a celtic cross.

You know what would have been a good idea for the Save Enterprise idea? If someone had gotten a Star Trek tattoo and sent in a picture of it, or a video of them getting it done.

You know what would have been a good idea for the Save Enterprise idea?  If someone had gotten a Star Trek tattoo and sent in a picture of it, or a video of them getting it done.

313007[/snapback]

That would be a pretty long video.