Sign in to follow this  
BlueCrystal

All Aboard! For the Polar Express!

:assimilated: I have to say I seen it and both the adult me and my inner-child loved it!

I decided to see the movie on a whim after going to my Depression Therapy. Needless to say the Therapist wasn't happy with me for not doing anything in the three days I've been off work. I'm suppose to motivate myself by reading, writing stories, shopping, doing my job, making friends, and living. What a list, it's not as easy as it looks sometimes. :) :( :) :)

Yeah, I saw the movie and enjoyed it very much. I was impressed by all the different voices that Tom Hanks did in the movie. I hope it cheered you up a bit.

I thought the movie was beautiful ... the whole elf rave night thing with Steven Tyler singing at the end was a little surreal, but other than that I was delighted. My five-year-old loved and has been talking about it ever since we saw it two weeks ago.

I saw the movie with my Mother and children over the Thanksgiving break.

It is a much better movie than many other child fair that's available [shark tale, spongebob].

At the end, when the child gets to pick the first gift of Christmas, I looked down the aisle at the faces of my loved ones. Every single one of them was radiant and so full of joy.

It truly is a great movie.

As for how it's doing at the box office, I think they released it too early and it's going to do a great business these next 3 to 4 weeks.

Nope i havent seen it yet but i promised my little sis i would take her with debbie this weekend :assimilated: ..but i have seen a lot of trailers and a little bit on movie mtv and it looks great so i am looking forward to seeing it myself.