1. 1. Which Was Your Favorite?

• Kill Bill Volume 1
    • Kill Bill Volume 2
    • I Can't Choose, Both Are My Favorite
    • I Haven't Seen Either Of Them
    • I've Only Seen One of Them
    • I Don't Like Either of Them
    • Other

I finally bought/watched Volume 2 for the first time today and I loved it. Here are my thoughts on it. It was an excellent conclusion to this now standing duology. I admit though, it didn't have any huge blood-spurting action scenes like the previous film did, but for what action there was, it was fantastic. This is for sure the best recent movie dealing with the martial arts. I absolutely loved it and it rekindled my fanaticism with David Carridine who I have been a fan of since I watched him on Kung Fu: The Legend Continues in the 90's as well as the original series on repeats. Everyone chosen in this film fit their character perfectly. A lot of surprises that are untold are unveiled in this movie and you find yourself going, "oh cool", over and over again. Like I said, it didn't have all the action that the first movie had, but what it did have was an excellent story line. Very, very well written. I loved Pai, the one who trained "The Bride". Every character is very realistic and I just can't get passed how awesome this and its prequel are. Tarantino really has set a new standard for martial arts movies that very few will every come close to accomplishing if they ever do. Tarantino is the genius of Hollywood and I am looking forward to his future films very much. Especially looking forward to Kill Bill Volume 3 in 10 to 15 years. I can’t decide which is better. I think I enjoyed both equally, the first movie for the action and the second movie for the incredible in-depth story telling. Do you have a favorite or any thoughts about the two movies?

I Can't Choose, Both Are My Favorite :assimilated: but seeing this poll has given me a idea cuz i couldnt make up my mind which film to watch tonight but now i know and it will be Kill Bill 1 & 2 :(

While I thought that vol. 2 was a great conclusion to vol. 1, I think that vol. 1 is much better.