Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

A Scary Thing That Really Happened

I warn you guys this is one scary short film. It was originally a car commercial. If you look really closely, you can see this white mist. For some reason it scared the *poopie* outta the people back at the studio so they never used it. And then there's the other thing....

http://www.dvo.com/newsletter/monthly/2004/august/jest2.html

I warned you...

I'm amazed. I can't believe it got me!

Click For Spoiler
I saw basically the same thing in two other forms... Golfing and something else, I can't remember...

:laugh:

Click For Spoiler

Click For Spoiler

Sorry, guys, but I saw it coming a mile away; I've seen the one where you're looking for something in a room and one of those pops up.

287449[/snapback]

Yeah, i seen that one too, I'm just a sucker!

LOL i love stuff like that this one is really good it made me jump and swear :assimilated: :(

Click For Spoiler
I just showed it to my girls and her oldest sister, and it got them too! Heh heh heh...

:o :waaaa: I am going to have nightmares for weeks after watching that. This is a first time in a long time where something got me to jump and swear. :waaaa:

:o  :waaaa:  I am going to have nightmares for weeks after watching that.  This is a first time in a long time where something got me to jump and swear.  :waaaa:

287972[/snapback]

I can just picture that! Probably not accurately enough, but what you said was enough to get me laughing rather hard. Don't worry, you're not alone.

I had seen a similar thing where you find a ghost in a room... I kinda figured it was like that so it didn't surprise me one bit. Not that much anyway... :waaaa: