Sign in to follow this  
RikerChick

What have you learned today?

that stopping in bed for a long time makes me even more tired *yawn* and my hair kinda turns out like :waaaa: lol

Learned all sorts of things today I didn't know before but most of it too personal to put here. Let's see, what did I learn that I can post about? 33.gif Oh, I learned that daylight savings time is observed on the Navajo reservation even though the rest of Arizona doesn't observe it. :waaaa:

I've learned today that there is no such thing as love if you don't have money..Wow !! Did I really say that?! :waaaa:

I've learned today that there is no such thing as love if you don't have money.

Why, what happened??? :waaaa:

288404[/snapback]

Hmmm well, don't think I should talk about it here..But let's just let me say that I've had another bad experience with online personals..

Integration by parts

287726[/snapback]

:P I really did not like that when I first learned it. The rest of Calculus and Ordinary Differential Equations was pretty much fine, but that section for whatever reason frustrated me the first couple days.

People tend to start laughing at an intersection when you are singing to a song in your car. Well... :blush 2: Especially if you are really into the song and you are singing it as loud as I was this morning. :P

If you try to use the same amount of weight as your husband on those machines at the gym, you can get really sore muscles. :P

Never eat a double portion off chilly-beanse before going to the cinema with your friends :P

That those tiny little hairline cracks on the turn signal covers really CAN allow moisture to enter and burn out the bulb and, the replacement part is going to cost $46 each. :P

Today i learned.....It’s been a long road Getting from there to here It’s been a long time But my time is finally near :P

That my Petula Clark impression isn't half bad, which I find mildly alarming for some reason. Wonder.gif

Today I learned that I apparently say some really odd things when I'm half asleep. Things like "Honey can you make me some eggs cause me and Gidgit will be back from England soon." :) I also learned that this doesn't even phase Robert anymore (he laughed and made me some eggs) but it will send my best friend into fits of near hysterical laughter.

I have learn today the I bruise to easily for my taste. On a bright side I learn Chocolate Kiss can brighten an one's day. :)

Mozart composed a song who's title translates into "Lick my (butt)."

The actual song title is "Leck mich im Arsch," and was composed when Mozart was 16. (I guess teens were rebellious even then!)

That the Worker's Comp system in California isn't very accomodating to the people who really need it. :wallbash:

That I need to simplify my life to make more room for the really important things. I also learned that you can give a baby a million colorful toys and they'll still only want your cell phone.

I have learned that gettng important paper work in the Navy is a very slow and painful process.

Today i learned running after the trash man in just my boxers and tee-shirt in -5 weather is not cool :) :)