Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Eagles now 11-1

Eagles 47 Packers 17

Sorry Packers fans. It was a career day for McNabb and it marked many team records for the Eagles. It just wasn't a good day for the Packers to come into Philly.

Krissy, to answer your question from the "7-0" thread. If I had seen the thread before today's game I'd likely have said yes, that I was still predicting an Eagles loss. But that, like the original prediction that I made was basically just covering my butt if the Eagles did lose to them. I had full confidence that the Eagles would win but if they lost at least I'd have the cover of my prediction when Amy tried to rub it in... :rolleyes:

To be honest, we turned the game off at Halftime. Appearently, there were some late highlights, but not enough. Though, I think the Packers and the Eagles will meet again, two weeks before one or the other meets the Patriots.

To be honest, we turned the game off at Halftime. Appearently, there were some late highlights, but not enough. Though, I think the Packers and the Eagles will meet again, two weeks before one or the other meets the Patriots.

286977[/snapback]

What you call late highlights in the second half Eagles fans call a sloppy finish by out 3rd string. The Eagles fans on the Eagles Message Board were NOT happy to give up those 2 late TD's but no one really complained because they all wanted the first string taken out at halftime to prevent the possibility of injury.

BTW if you don't feel like hearing the Eagles fight song while replying just click the Eagle head in the first post, I set it to shut the music off when clicked lol.

286977[/snapback]

:nono: Poor Bret! His string of consecutive games with a passing TD is broken! :: Jaz cries crocodile tears - hehe :: There will be some very glum faces at work tomorrow ( a lot of "cheddarheads" there). :lol: Way to go Eagles!! :laugh::laugh:

Ouch, that one hurt. I'll be a sport and admit that the Pack was not in the same league yesterday as the Eagles. I have to credit the birds for the way they took the game over almost immediately and stopped the Packers on just about everything they wanted to do. A great overall gameplan by Andy Reid. I now have to admit that stopping the Eagles from getting to the Super Bowl to going to be just about impossible. The saving grace is the Packers could very well meet the Eagles yet again in the playoffs and the law of averages could very play out. Perhaps we'll meet yet again. And being the Packers fan that I am I stayed and watched the whole game. Never give up, never surrender. congradulations though, are still in order. But enjoy it now, there are still four games yet to play and the playoffs.

Yeah, 1 game isn't the season. Not till the playoffs and the Packers are a dangerous team for the Eagles.

They may not have played every game like it but I think they are the most dangerous team for the Eagles in the NFC, they are the only team I think is able to beat them (in the NFC).

One good thing, for Eagles fans is that if the Packers do play the Eagles in the playoffs it will be in Philadelphia.

Bad thing for them is that the Eagles aren't the same team that lost 3 NFC Championship games.

T.O. and the Freak add a whole new dimension.

Eagles 44 Packers 17

Sorry Packers fans. It was a career day for McNabb and it marked many team records for the Eagles. It just wasn't a good day for the Packers to come into Philly.

Krissy, to answer your question from the "7-0" thread. If I had seen the thread before today's game I'd likely have said yes, that I was still predicting an Eagles loss. But that, like the original prediction that I made was basically just covering my butt if the Eagles did lose to them. I had full confidence that the Eagles would win but if they lost at least I'd have the cover of my prediction when Amy tried to rub it in...  :laugh:

286931[/snapback]

Come on now, do you really think I'd have "rubbed it in" if the Pack had won????

Eagles 44 Packers 17

Krissy, to answer your question from the "7-0" thread. If I had seen the thread before today's game I'd likely have said yes, that I was still predicting an Eagles loss. But that, like the original prediction that I made was basically just covering my butt if the Eagles did lose to them. I had full confidence that the Eagles would win but if they lost at least I'd have the cover of my prediction when Amy tried to rub it in...  :laugh:

286931[/snapback]

Come on now, do you really think I'd have "rubbed it in" if the Pack had won????

287331[/snapback]

No, I don't. Not this time, but I had to hedge my bets when the schedule came out just to be sure.

A belated congratulations, Kevin. :assimilated: I even listened to the whole fight song in your honor. :)

I think it's growing on me, actually. :(

13-1 now, but they lost TO, probably for the season. I am honestly at a loss for how to feel about this. Do I feel bad for the guy? or do I celebrate because I believe TO is a showboat anyways? I dunnow.

*hitting my head on the wall while listening to whole fight song* Congrats on 13-1. At least Buffalo has improved since I have posted about them.

Click For Spoiler
Yes, Buffalo does have a team. :unsure:
Edited by Odie