Sign in to follow this  
cptwright

graduation day is upon us

well today TRFA CLASS 95 GRADUATES. oh what a day it is. im having my godson matt pin my badge on me at the ceremony today. well im in a hurry just had to tell ya'll. ill tell ya about it later, with a pic attatched as well.

:lol: YEA!!!!!!!!!! :bow: I Knew you could do it!!!!! :bow: I'm SO Proud of you Matt..............................

:band: :naughty::flex::drool: :band: :partytime: :nono:

thanks everyone. well had a great day yesterday. and the party afterward was great too. there was a lot, i mean a lot of water going around last night. we had a few watercan extinguishers, two of the instructors got most of us with them, then a couple of us got the cans from them and got them back with it. i guess its now GAME ON. :drool: but i wouldnt do anything to get back. :naughty: well heres a pic of me, tim and matt. the other one is me and my aunt.

post-56-1102173329.jpg

post-56-1102173346.jpg

Edited by cptwright

last one, this one is of the hydrant our class presented to the training center. its a memorial of fallen brothers, and sisters. the pic doesnt do any justice to it but it was awsome. the firefighter that painted it did a fantastic job, if i happen to get a good pic of it ill put it on here.

post-56-1102215139.jpg

How wondeful for you Matt. And you look so handsome in your uniform. You'll have to beat the girls off now with a stick :hammer: Nice family you have too. I'm very happy for your success :frusty::rolleyes: Now "Be Careful Out There" :naughty: :wink2: