Sign in to follow this  
Klingonmike

The war in Iraq,so far so good!

It seems things are going well for the allied forces in Iraq.The smart bombs are hitting their targets and only thier targets.Civilian casulties are low as well as our allied forces.Now over 40 countries support the allies and this war.In southern Iraq only 7 oil wells are burning out of 500 wells.In one small town in southern Iraq the people are celebrating and dancing in the streets as Allied forces liberate their town.they are ripping down the big pictures of Saddam that once decorated their streets,one man took off his shoes and began beating the face of Saddam on one picture.And speaking of Saddam,his main palace in downtown Baghdad is now a pile of rubble.Also Iraq soldiers are surrendering by the hundreds.

All in all things are looking good for the allied forces,soon this war will be over and the people of Iraq will be free.I send congradulations to the brave men and women for a job well done so far,and I send condolances to the families of those brave warriors that payed the ultimate sacrifice for freedom.

It seems things are going well for the allied forces in Iraq.The smart bombs are hitting their targets and only thier targets.Civilian casulties are low as well as our allied forces.Now over 40 countries support the allies and this war.In southern Iraq only 7 oil wells are burning out of 500 wells.In one small town in southern Iraq the people are celebrating and dancing in the streets as Allied forces liberate their town.they are ripping down the big pictures of Saddam that once decorated their streets,one man took off his shoes and began beating the face of Saddam on one picture.And speaking of Saddam,his main palace in downtown Baghdad is now a pile of rubble.Also Iraq soldiers are surrendering by the hundreds.

All in all things are looking good for the allied forces,soon this war will be over and the people of Iraq will be free.I send congradulations to the brave men and women for a job well done so far,and I send condolances to the families of those brave warriors that payed the ultimate sacrifice for freedom.

Ditto, everything is going as planned, and predicted

Yes, so far so good. Hopefully the war will be quick, easy, and relatively bloodless.