Sign in to follow this  
Mike

d'ktahg

Newest addition to my trek collection is this Klingon Daggar that I won an auction for on Ebay..It is so cool. Of course I had to snap a few pics for ya to see..I wish I had the Klingon outfit to go with it!

Daggar1.jpg

Daggar2.jpg

Now, I wish I bought that bat'leth I saw at King Richards Faire.. :nono:

Nice St.  You also are wearing a Star Trek shirt, another ebay thing?

285506[/snapback]

Actually, that's just a regular hooded sweatshirt that I put a communicator pin on..I have many such com badge pins and other trek pins..I don't believe I bought any of the pins on Ebay though..

Nice St.  You also are wearing a Star Trek shirt, another ebay thing?

285506[/snapback]

Actually, that's just a regular hooded sweatshirt that I put a communicator pin on..I have many such com badge pins and other trek pins..I don't believe I bought any of the pins on Ebay though..

285510[/snapback]

Where did you get such pins? I've been looking into getting one or two of them.

Where did you get such pins?  I've been looking into getting one or two of them.

286129[/snapback]

I have lots of such pins but I've been collecting them for quite a while. I must admit that I bought most of them at the Roddenberry.com on line store that is no longer active. That saddens me some since I've bought so many neat things there. I'm upset at myself that I didn't buy a Bajoran communicator there when I had the chance..But I did buy a few comm badge pins at the communicator mag website..And I'm sure that I've seen them at the Star Trek:The Experience website..

Where did you get such pins?  I've been looking into getting one or two of them.

286129[/snapback]

I have lots of such pins but I've been collecting them for quite a while. I must admit that I bought most of them at the Roddenberry.com on line store that is no longer active. That saddens me some since I've bought so many neat things there. I'm upset at myself that I didn't buy a Bajoran communicator there when I had the chance..But I did buy a few comm badge pins at the communicator mag website..And I'm sure that I've seen them at the Star Trek:The Experience website..

286140[/snapback]

10-4, thanks St.