Sign in to follow this  
Tina

South park

(the following post is seriously meant as a to be light hearted.I love this show.and if you are offended JEEZ..whatever!Got it ?)

I was just watching some back episodes and was wondering where are all the Park fans up in he'a (ala Cartman)

Its funny,its brash,its ground breaking,Its not meant to be taken seriously,yet it has a messege

If you live under a rock (or in Wyoming...HELLLLO)

Its about 4 distinctive kids in Colorado town of South Park.Kyle..the Jew..Stan..the dumb one who is his best freind ..Kenny,the poor one with the orange hood that said the funniest things(he mumbled them so you could hear them,its the funniest thing i ever saw) and then there is Cartman

Cartman is a kid version of Archie bunker.He is hilarious!

(Created by evil,psychotic master minds Trey Parker and Matt stone..Yes the Guys from Team America..Jeez and yes BASEketball..and for peets sake YES Orgazmo...and my faviorite..Cannibal...What ?! You got a problem with them?...ITS ON!!!!) :frusty:

But i they are also huge Star trek fans..So you might see some references in past episodes...Oh its great

Now screw you guys i am going home (Cartmans lovely catch phrase.boy you are living under a rock...)

Edited by Ambassador tinadoll

Yhea the shows are funny, I loved the movie though BLAME CANADA!!

284826[/snapback]

Only thing I didn't like about that movie. :frusty:

Of course, they poked a lot of fun at the U.S. too.

Team America was good. Some nice Star Trek references in that. The one character was basically Deanna Troi and the Film Actor's Guild kept shouting "Qapla!". :look:

Hehe southpark rocks i have every episode on tape and the film but my fav episode is Scuzzelbutt i love it when they go hunting and cartman starts having flash backs that he was in vietnam :look:kyleico.gifkennyico.gifstanico.gif...Respect my authroity goddamn it :frusty: ...i like cheesy poofs we be LAME...lol

Edited by hangon

I LOVE South Park! :look: They show it late at night here, but I always stay up and watch it :look: I couldn't stop laughing when I saw the episode with "the guy who played Worf on Star Trek" :look:

My fave is Cartman, of course, but I also have thing for Kenny... is he still dead? :frusty::hug:

When I think of South Park I have this mentle image of South Park High School in Buffalo, New York. :frusty:

I watch the show every once in awhile. I did watch the movie.

Edited by Odie

It's all right.  The Simpsons is a better show IMO.

285021[/snapback]

Hmmm not IMO but i dont class them both as the same type of cartoon,the simpsons are funny to a point but southpark pushes it to another level but then again it all depends on what you find funny i think southpark is really funny but debbie hates it she thinks its to extreme but its just a matter as taste....M"kay mackeyico.gif

sp4.jpg

Edited by hangon

I like the Simpsons also but the thing i don't like about it anymore is that its not fresh.

SP alwayshas new lampooning and fresh ideas

(Cuz Matt N Trey are CRAZY :nono:)

Jeez you people are nerds! LOL

Noone saw this weeks espisode? (Stupid spoiled Hilton?)

I was a big fan from the first to the third season.. then kinda drifted away from the series after that. But because a friend of mine online here(Data) is a big fan, he kinda got me started watching the series again. So I would have to say I am an occasional viewer of South Park. And found out my sister and her husband still catch the episodes occasionally as well.

I do not know why, but when I first started watching my favorite characters were Ike and the cows(not meaning the football team, but the actual cows.. especially the alien episode(won't post the title for fear of it getting censored, LOL) and Cow Days.) Later episodes.. I like the character of Butters/Prof. Chaos and Ike is still a favorite.

Edited by Yillara_Soong

My dad taped some so when there's nothing on TV i just watch it! I saw the Christmas one the other da when Kenny didn't die and he did this real cute happy dance! (Ther'es one like that where he doesn't die but right at the end with the credits he gets smooshed by a christmas tree...)

I don't watch South Park regularly anymore, but I always found it pushed the envelope quite far.

Loved it when Chef sang his Salty Chocolate Balls song!! :P :o

VH1 had a special that they showed repeatedly last year on SP. I laughed so hard.

I forgot how much they hate Barbara Streisand. :( B)

Hehe! (psst...who's Cathy Lee Gifford? My Hat wantred to kill her.....)

Chef sings lots of um...songs....like ones with um...fires in...... :(

my moms got a chef fridge protecter which says stuff when you open the fridge B) One saying is "Man, I just gave you sweet loving 5 minutes ago, you trying to kill me?"

First off..ANGEL OF DARKNESS IS A COOL NAME (like POTO..hehehehe)

yes the cows rock!

ST : The Butters episode was one f-up episode! Especially when he was yelling at all the killers:D Butters is so clueless

Now,yes they push the envilope too far..But so what? Its all in the name of comedy

Now,yes they push the envilope too far..But so what? Its all in the name of comedy

I never said that they pushed the envelope too far. :P

Actually, the reason why that show has been so popular is because they push the envelope.

:( B) :o

Well i think they somtimes push it way to far (in the case of the Christmas episode)

Well i think they somtimes push it way to far (in the case of the Christmas episode)

308687[/snapback]

You mean the one with the um..............turd? :dude::yahoo:

308687[/snapback]

You mean the one with the um..............turd? :yahoo::dude:

308693[/snapback]

LOL you mean Mr.Hanky the christmas poo :hug:

hanky3yc.jpg

No the one with the Satanic cute animals ITS JUST PLAIN WEIRD

308917[/snapback]

"A special time a special day, it's Woodland Critter Christmas!

Hail Satan!"

:hug::hug::dude::yahoo:

That episode had me laughing so hard. Especially when they gave poor Kyle the rectal abortion... :hug:

No, I missed this week's episode. I still am dealing with being under the weather, and I was trying to actually get sleep (it is on at 10pm here)

And when you found out it was Cartman..I never laughed so HARD

Any way this weeks episdoe was..ahem....Weird

I am waiting fir the Phantom of the Opera episode ( i have heard an advanced copy of a song..at least i think)