Sign in to follow this  
removed

Wish List - Santa please read

I want an XBOX. Should be sweet. They are really cheap now too. I want to get Indiana Jones and the Emperors Tomb for it, and Halo. That would rock. I also want a 2003 Edmonton Eskimoes Grey Cup Champions hat (I have the 1993 version of the hat). And I wouldn't mind some money.

What does everyone want to for Christmas?

I'd like to get one of the "special edition" Star Trek movie DVD's, ET, Spider-man, a new discman as mine died, a new stereo as mine died, and a DS9 season set. I'll be lucky if I get any of that though. :eek:

Edited by Captain Jean-Luc Picard

I new girlfriend.... B)

I got dumped.

Any single ladies here interested in a guy with a giant yellow smiley face for a head? :eek:

Oh,well,its not that bad.I feel like Austin Powers at the beginning of "The Spy Who Shagged Me"..I"M FREE!!!!! :lol:

My family hates it because I never have any idea what I want for Christmas.I always tell them,"Uh,just buy me some CD's or something.I don't care."

I don't really care,to tell the truth.

Stardate:213890.9

Money.No presents just money.I would rather have $100 then $100 worth of presents.That way I can get exactly what I want.As for what that is well I'll decide when I'm at the store with the money

Oh also I wouldn't mind the Alien Quadrilogy... if there's room in the stocking. (it has 9 discs. the fold out that holds the disc folds out to be 5'4" long! lol)

I'm a little like Captain Smiley when it comes to X-Mas.There's hardly anything I ever really want.I'm pretty well satisfied with what I have.The thing I always look forward to is Christmas dinner :eek:

This is my favorite time of year.Thanksgiving dinner followed up by Christmas dinner.

I'm getting my boy Yu-Gi-Oh! cards and toys.That's all he's talked about for weeks now.The morning after Halloween,I was hearing from him about Christmas. :lol:

Man,first Pokemon,then Digimon,now Yu-Gi-Oh...I wish the Japanese would ease off of my pocket book a little.

Data cut out! Data cut out! Oh, and the first season of TNG on DVD would really be nice! :lol:

OOOOOOOOOOOO!!! A Data cut-out sounds really good to me too!!!!

My whole family is tough to figure out at this time of year. Over the course of the next few weeks my parents will ask me what they should get my daughter and I will tell them that I have no clue because I can't figure out what to get her myself (happens every year!). For me, money is always good. Maybe I'll tell my Dad that my daughter would really like the DS9 DVDs. I don't know if he would believe me but then my daughter did dress up as Data for Halloween.

For me, money is always good. :eek:

*looks at her Jean-Luc cut-out* :eek: *hehe*

I have already asked my mother about Christmas presents, and she agreed to give me the model kit of the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-E for Christmas (if it is released here until Christmas, it's ordered and it will be here one day - at least I hope that *lol*), and I also ordered some pictures of Patrick Stewart and other Star Trek-related things which are also going to be my Christmas presents. Things like that make me so happy :lol:

Mrs. Captain Picard

Interesting, all I've ever really wanted was someone to share Christmas with. It's the one time of year when being single is kind of a bummer.

A new job would be nice too.

There's no point in wanting a material gift - until I find that new job. But I would like to find good deal on the Princess of India Barbie from the Princesses of the World series.

They're releasing a new LOTR Barbie & Ken. Yes, after years of despising Barbie I became a collector :eek:

The only thing I really want is for the four of us to be together at Christmastime.

Not my favorite time of the year. But, I'll get thru it. I always do. The holidays aren't any fun when you're single. I've given up trying to meet someone interesting..(again)

I guess what I want for Christmas is another Star Trek movie to look forward to.. :eek:

I'll take a stab at it...

Material: For all the technological marvels on Trek to become reality.

Non-Material: Civilization to embrace the ideas of Trek and in turn become utopian.

Material: $1,000,000,000 (ONE BILLION!)

Non-material: A peaceful trek-like Earth.

with that in mind I think I will have to change my material vote and agree with you. Then I could buy the washer and dryer. :laugh:

I don't know if this would be material or non-material, but I would like to have my father and my sister back. Sorry if that is glum or morose, but that is what I want.

Now what I asked for was one of the seasons of Star Trek Deep Space Nine on dvd, and some perfume.

Material: To own every Star Trek episode and movie on DVD.

Non-Material: To stay single forever !..

Edited by spacetigger

any of these would make my day....

The Lord of the Rings - The Return of the King (Platinum Series Special Extended Edition Collector's Gift Set)

Star Trek The Original Series - The Complete First Season

Star Trek The Original Series - The Complete Second Season

Star Trek The Original Series - The Complete Third Season

Star Wars Trilogy (Full Screen Edition)

The Ultimate Matrix Collection (The Matrix / Reloaded / Revolutions / Revisited / The Animatrix)

How to Talk to a Liberal (If You Must): The World According to Ann Coulter

by Ann Coulter