Sign in to follow this  
removed

who want to share about your trek collectibles?

today i was at a yard sale at a retirement home thats right by my school so i checked it out. i was able to buy a star trek tos board game for $2.50! i figured it was pretty old. it WAS a tos game, but then i found out it was only from 1985! doh! lol. i wanted it to be from the 60s. oh well. its all good. its still really cool and was cheap and is in really good condition.

anybody here have any really sweet collectibles that you're dying to tell us about? lol

I once had this micromachine replica of the Enterprise-A but I lost it :) . I also have various modules and sets of the old Star Fleet Battles simulation board game. It was alright the first couple times I played it but got really complicated as more and more expansion modules came out. It was later adapted to video game (kind of) called Star Fleet Command. The best memorbilia I've ever purchased is the Star Trek Customizable Card Game "First Edition." It combind the fine art of card collecting with a pretty cool game that simulated the experience of a Star Trek episode (going on missions, encountering dilemmas, and the occasional fire fight.) I like memorbilia you can do something with rather then put on your shelf and watch it collect dust. (Although I do own a lot of hallmark Star Trek orniments....I have a friend that works at Hallmark.)

I have collected every thing trek....games (comp and board) books, music figures....

right now I am looking for the star trek 9 inch figures of the voyager crew..so far I only have Janeway!!! any one have any extras ??? lol

my favorite collectable that I have is actually two things

one is a book that I had signed Michel Dorn he said that it was his favorite book and wrote that in the cover!!!

the second thing I have is pictures of myself with picard, data, geordi, troi, and crusher.. I was only 13, my family was trying to get home from Denver and the plane had been over booked. we found seats but they were not together two of them were in first class!!! ( supper cool)

any way my dad and I took those seats. my dad sat up front and I sat next to some dark haired lady that look familiar to me but I could not place it...

some time after I got to talking with this lady and it turned out to be troi!!!

I tried so hard to act like I didn't care but well If you were sitting next to any star trek person what would you do!!!!

I found out from her that the rest were on the plane as well and I was able to go to the stewartest area and take pictures with them !!!!!

there was alot that went on that day most of it seems unbelievable too. but I will never forget it ever!!!!

the second thing I have is pictures of myself with picard, data, geordi, troi, and crusher.. I was only 13, my family was trying to get home from Denver and the plane had been over booked.  we found seats but they were not together two of them were in first class!!! ( supper cool)

any way my dad and I took those seats.  my dad sat up front and I sat next to some dark haired lady that look familiar to me but I could not place it...

I tried so hard to act like I didn't care but well If you were sitting next to any star trek person what would you do!!!!

I found out from her that the rest were on the plane as well and I was able to go to the stewartest area and take pictures with them !!!!!

there was alot that went on that day most of it seems unbelievable too.  but I will never forget it ever!!!!

You lucky bum is all I have to say... :lol:

I have a autographed pic of Gates McFadden.. I havn't met her though... :bow:

I've got a lot of Star Trek stuff, but this would probably be my favorite. I'm lucky I got it when I did, the price went up on it. A lot.

SWEET! :lol:

the second thing I have is pictures of myself with picard, data, geordi, troi, and crusher.. I was only 13, my family was trying to get home from Denver and the plane had been over booked.  we found seats but they were not together two of them were in first class!!! ( supper cool)

any way my dad and I took those seats.  my dad sat up front and I sat next to some dark haired lady that look familiar to me but I could not place it...

there was alot that went on that day most of it seems unbelievable too.  but I will never forget it ever!!!!

You got to meet and get a picture with Brent Spiner!!! You are sooo lucky! Darn it why can't I have luck like that???

I don't know if this counts as collectibles, but I have blue prints of the enterprise D, a signed picture of all the cast, and the "bible" which Gene Rodenbery created which said everything about how he wanted tng to be.

I don't know if this counts as collectibles, but I have blue prints of the enterprise D, a signed picture of all the cast, and the "bible" which Gene Rodenbery created which said everything about how he wanted tng to be.

Most definetly counts....does the bible say anything that we know about already from the movies and eps?

Hmmm...uh....I got some of those little Micromachine ships..lets see.

Klingon D7 Battle Cruiser

Romulan Bird Of Prey

S.S. Botany Bay

Klingon Bird Of Prey

U.S.S. Rio Grande

Deep Space Nine

TOS Cast Action Figures from 1993, but I lost Sulu

A Nurse Chapel from 1995

a 30th Aniversary T-Shirt

Morn (One of My Favorites)

A TNG Monopoly Game

Not sure how much stuff I got is collectable though..I got a few more things.

I don't have as many collectibles as I'd like to - (y'know, money constraints and stuff :rolleyes: ) - but I have the TNG Technical Manual, some old action figures, some novels, some model ships (not the small ones) - like a Borg cube, Romulan ship, Enterprise, etc., and a pretty sweet TNG poster.

well i also collect stuff like the action figures for tng. i have picard, riker, data, worf, geordi, crusher, deanna, and odo and quark from ds9. i have a shuttle-craft which makes sounds, and a klingon battle cruiser that makes sounds as well. also i have a transporter for the action figures, which uses mirrors and actually makes the figures appear as if they disappear. its cool. i dont even know if these things are considered collectibles, but oh well. i like them.

I've got a lot of Star Trek stuff, but this would probably be my favorite. I'm lucky I got it when I did, the price went up on it. A lot.

thats cool, i only wish i could spend that kinda money on trek things. oh well. ive got quite a few things trek, i have a battle damaged enterprise D, and a klingon bird of prey, i have two mini plates one of kirk, and one of spock, a poster of then enterprise from generations, and a cutaway view of the ent D. a couple of books, and audio tapes given to me by my father in law. thats all i can think of right now. but i want a lot more as time goes on.

Oh man! when I saw that in a convention last November I wanted it SO bad, but didnt have the money to get it =(

Here is my collection:

Star Trek TOS Kirk Action figure (From the Tholian Web episode)

Star Trek TNG Troi Action Figure

Star Trek Voyager Klingon B'Elanna Torres (from the Faces episode)

Star Trek Voyager Kathryn Janeway Action Figure

Star Trek Nemesis Jean Luc Picard Action Figure.

All still in the package, never opened =)

Let's see...

I've got a Data action figure (from Nemisis)

A Shinzon action figure

A T'Pol action figure (in uniform)

Then a Kirk mini mate and a Spock mini mate

And I've got a Nemisis movie poster (a BIG one :waaaa:

And a nice stack of reference books, and one hillarious X-men/TNG crossover book (that was actually published!)

OK, I guess it is time for me to share...

-3 action figures of Data (FC, INS, and Nemesis)

-1 of Geordi(Generations)

-a small photo album of pictures of Data and the rest of his family, as well as pictures of the crew and Brent Spiner(and a couple pictures of him on my computer largely in part to my new scanner, and my Sisters' picture hunts-thank you to you all!)

-First Contact and Nemesis movie poster

-Several TNG novels(centering on my favorite, as well as the novelizations of the movies)

-The 4 TNG movies

-A coaster with the Ent-D on it and the TNG logo....my mom has the TOS one...my brothers friend had gotten them, and she did not really want them so she gave them to us...

-Used to have a TNG lunchbox in elementary school, I was one of about only 4 kids who had that one

-keychain with the Academy logo(I am also looking for the window decal...I see so many cars at school with the Starfeet Academy logo on them.)

-A couple of reference books: Finest Crew in the Fleet, and the TNG Companion

-And the soundtracks of INS, FC, and Nem....

hmmm, this is all i can think of that i have for now

Oh geez,where do I begin?

Ok I'm ready

Autographed Pictures:Patrick Stewart (Picard),James Doohan (Scotty),Walter Koeneg(Chekov),DeForest Kelly (McCoy),Tim Russ (Tuvok),Diane Muldare (Dr.Pulaski),George Takei (Sulu),Armin Shimerman (Quark),and William Campbell (Trelane).

I have a personelized autographed copy of George Takei's autobiography "To the Stars"

I have a Framed pictured of me with Armin Shimerman and Max Godencek (Rom) taken when I met them at the Star Trek Expierence in Las Vegas.

I have a DS9 script,the first,the second draft,and final script of the Episode "Let He Who is Without Sin" given to me by Frank Koypec who played the Bolian in that episode.( I worked with him in the musical "My Fair Lady" at the Arizona Theatre Co.)

I have the models of the Enterprise NCC-1701 original,the A,B,C,D and E. Deep Space Nine, The Defiant, A Kazon ship, A Klingon Bird-of-Pray, A Klingon Battle Crusier, A Romulin Bird-of-Pray,and the USS Reliant.

I have all the Hallmark ornaments except the first one which is the Enterprise NCC-1701,but one day hope to get it.

I have the movie posters for "Generations","First Contact", "Insurrection" and "Nemesis". I also have a poster for the play "Tea at Five" starring Kate Mulgrew and it is autographed by her.

I also have some Star Trek comic books and a small library of Star Trek books from every series,including two featuring Archer's Enterprise.

And I have most of the Star Trek Mico-Machines along with a Picard Action Figure, a Jem-Hadar action figure, A Jadzia Dax Action Figure,and a Borg Action Figure.

I have a Star Trek trivia game and a deck of Star Trek cards

I have Star Trek drinking glasses I bought at the Paramount Studios in Hollywood.

Oh and last but not least,I have a star Trek mouse pad with my computer.

Whew....I think I mentioned everything......Oh wait....I forgot about the many Star Trek T-shirts and hats and one Starfleet uniform!

Ok thats it!

Oh geez,where do I begin?

Ok I'm ready

Autographed Pictures:Patrick Stewart (Picard),James Doohan (Scotty),Walter Koeneg(Chekov),DeForest Kelly (McCoy),Tim Russ (Tuvok),Diane Muldare (Dr.Pulaski),George Takei (Sulu),Armin Shimerman (Quark),and William Campbell (Trelane).

I have a personelized autographed copy of George Takei's autobiography "To the Stars"

I have a Framed pictured of me with Armin Shimerman and Max Godencek (Rom) taken when I met them at the Star Trek Expierence in Las Vegas.

I have a DS9 script,the first,the second draft,and final script of the Episode "Let He Who is Without Sin" given to me by Frank Koypec who played the Bolian in that episode.( I worked with him in the musical "My Fair Lady" at the Arizona Theatre Co.)

I have the models of the Enterprise NCC-1701 original,the A,B,C,D and E. Deep Space Nine, The Defiant, A Kazon ship, A Klingon Bird-of-Pray, A Klingon Battle Crusier, A Romulin Bird-of-Pray,and the USS Reliant.

I have all the Hallmark ornaments except the first one which is the Enterprise NCC-1701,but one day hope to get it.

I have the movie posters for "Generations","First Contact", "Insurrection" and "Nemesis". I also have a poster for the play "Tea at Five" starring Kate Mulgrew and it is autographed by her.

I also have some Star Trek comic books and a small library of Star Trek books from every series,including two featuring Archer's Enterprise.

And I have most of the Star Trek Mico-Machines along with a Picard Action Figure, a Jem-Hadar action figure, A Jadzia Dax Action Figure,and a Borg Action Figure.

I have a Star Trek trivia game and a deck of Star Trek cards

I have Star Trek drinking glasses I bought at the Paramount Studios in Hollywood.

Oh and last but not least,I have a star Trek mouse pad with my computer.

Whew....I think I mentioned everything......Oh wait....I forgot about the many Star Trek T-shirts and hats and one Starfleet uniform!

Ok thats it!

:)

LUCKY!!

I have to brag about my latest acquisition.

This past weekend I was in one of those salvage stores--the ones that buy up all the merchandise from insurance settlements on fire or flood damage, etc.

Lo and behold I spotted the large NX-01 model sitting on the shelf in perfect working order. When I discovered it was only $2.00, resistance was futile!

Thrift shops and salvage stores and flea markets are good place to find old Star Trek stuff that people pull out of their basements or attics and try to sell thinking its not worth much.

let's see..

A TNG clock in the shape of the comm badge.

A Data box set with 3 video's of Data ep's. It's silver with a data mask in the centre.

A TNG box set, again with 3 video's. It's circular and the figure's on each video are in mid transport. When you take the video's out it make's the sound of the transporter ( well it would if the batteries weren't dead)

A ST 30th anniversary edition boxset of the movies which has it's own starfleet registration number.

An interactive board game with Gowron on video, to guide you through the game.

Captain's log book which previews TNG season by season and a bit of DS9 I think. Can't remember,haven't read it for ages.

I have 108 Star Trek novels ranging from the late 60's to the present. I also have magzines, comics and the original Star Fleet Command pc game. I also have the TOS crew action figure bridge playset by Playmates and all of the original PM STNG crew. Recently I've bought 4 Enterprise action figures too. I also have 1973 Capt. Kirk Mego doll. Oh and I have a playmates TOS Enterprise and Romulan Bird of Prey.

I have 108 Star Trek novels ranging from the late 60's to the present..

108??? wow. thats amazing.

i only have 5. lol.

;):laugh:

There is one thing I would love to get my hands on.

Back around 1977-78 a friend had a copy of Mad Magazine that had a musical parody of TOS. All I remember about it was that it hysterical, and one of the songs was set to Aquarius, having something to do with "a crew that's dispensable."

I know there has to be a Trekkie/Trekker that knows what I'm talking about.

Lt_Riann, I know of and used to have the parody you spoke of. I did a web search for the lyrics but to no avail. :laugh:

You no longer have it? What a shame!!! ;)

I've been collecting Star Trek stuff for over 30 years...I know I've lost control..But that's Ok, I can't help it.. :lol:

Franklin Mint 25 Anniversary Die Cast NCC-1701 Enterprise( Very Cool! )

Franklin Mint Pewter NCC-1701 Enterprise

Starfleet Academy Diploma

3 different Enterprise Models/replicas; 1701, 1701A and NX-01

9 Tribbles

2 TOS Communicators

2 phasers - TOS and ENT

2 Collector Plates, 1 featuring the 1701 Enterprise, 1 the TOS crew

Mini Busts, Spock,Kirk,Data,Picard, Scotty, McCoy, Gorn, Andorian, Koloth

NCC-1701D snow globe

DVDs TNG seasons 1-4, DS9 seasons 1-7, VOY seasons 1-3,Movies 1-6, 10

Trek insignia sticker (On my car)

2 Voice activated light dimmers(Has the voice of the Enterprise computer)

TOS Phaser TV Remote Control

Many Communicator Pins

IDIC Chain

NCC-1701 Enterprise Chain

Many Books and Photos

Many shirts and sweatshirts

Beam me up baseball cap and a UFP baseball cap

Starfleet Personell Parking sign

United Federation of Planets Flag

Starfleet Command Flag

The only thing besides the episodes/movies I've collected have been the books and the little starships that micro-machines produced in the 90's.But I lost most of them when I moved last.That really ticked me off,as I probably will never be able to replace those little ships.And I had them all,too.Darn! :laugh:

I just got my bajoran communicator pin. It's awsome! I also got bajoran rank pins. A captain and a lieutenant. The captain for me, and the lieutenant for Jadzia Dax (my cat). I must get her a collar! *runs away*

Edited by sea trooper