Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ Vocational Apptitude Test ~

:look: Somehow, I was given a test to see if I were Psychic. :frusty: I naturally foreseen the outcome of the test before I finished it. Like I need a test of that nature to already connect with the inter me. :look: Somehow I misplaced my crystal ball but still managed to get through most of it. Now I'll go about taking other test. At age 40, I've wasted so much of my time, my health, and my energy on trying to get pregnant it's time I built a new life for myself and sought out other things in this life to make me ...happy... , I wonder what they could be. :look: God and I aren't actually on first name basis right now which makes it hard because I'm not sure he has a last name. :hug:

Your heart's desire is Design and the Arts

You have a number of attributes that make you an excellent candidate for a design or artistic-related career. You understand how important it is to follow your heart, express your feelings, and do what you love, so it's likely you're already in a design-related field or have created a way to make your non-design-related job more artistic and expressive.

"IF" you're currently stuck in a job that does not allow you to throw your heart into your work, it's likely you're an unhappy soul and are not living your life's purpose. Until you get yourself back on track, the life you dream of may never arrive.

What exactly does this 'dream job' look like? The answer lies in the combination of visions that you have for each of your 5-second lives. If you can find a way to creatively combine the various attributes of each of your dream lifetimes into one career in this lifetime, you'll be well on your way to fulfilling your heart's desire.

Public Service and Education

You have a number of attributes that make you an excellent candidate for a public service or education-related career. Your life is all about helping others and making a difference, so if your current job does not allow you to make a contribution as part of a team, you're likely to be very unhappy. Your especially empathetic and good at listening to others, so others trust you to lead since they know you're dedicated to doing what's best for the whole.

If you're currently not in a public service field and are unhappy with your current situation, it's likely that you're not living your life's purpose. Until you get yourself back on track, the life you dream of may never arrive.

What exactly does this 'dream job' look like? The answer lies in the combination of visions that you have for each of your 5-second lives. If you can find a way to creatively combine the various attributes of each of your dream lifetimes into one career in this lifetime, you'll be well on your way to fulfilling your heart's desire.

:|

You have a number of attributes that make you an excellent candidate for a science or technology-related career. Your ability to think in terms of facts, figures, and numbers combined with the ability to 'think outside of the box' help you find ways to improve just about anything.

You are constantly looking for the next big intellectual challenge, so seeking a career that can keep you stimulated is key. If you are NOT currently in a field that gives you the challenge that you need, it's likely that you're not living your life's purpose. Until you get yourself back on track, the life you dream of may never arrive.

, your heart's desire is Design and the Arts

You have a number of attributes that make you an excellent candidate for a design or artistic-related career. You understand how important it is to follow your heart, express your feelings, and do what you love, so it's likely you're already in a design-related field or have created a way to make your non-design-related job more artistic and expressive.

If you're currently stuck in a job that does not allow you to throw your heart into your work, it's likely you're an unhappy soul and are not living your life's purpose. Until you get yourself back on track, the life you dream of may never arrive.

All I did was click the link and right away got that response. :frusty:

Hmm??? Maybe you got U.H.'s response. Do those sites need to reset themselves or something?? I don't know AE. Your guess is as good as mine. Try it again??? :frusty:

Hmm??? Maybe you got U.H.'s response. Do those sites need to reset themselves or something?? I don't know AE. Your guess is as good as mine. Try it again??? :frusty:

284776[/snapback]

My response was different from TUHs, I re-tried 3 times. Guess it's convinced it knows what's best for me. :look:

Ok here's my results.

Mandy, your heart's desire is Design and the Arts

If you're currently stuck in a job that does not allow you to throw your heart into your work, it's likely you're an unhappy soul and are not living your life's purpose. Until you get yourself back on track, the life you dream of may never arrive.

same as UH

You have a number of attributes that make you an excellent candidate for a science or technology-related career. Your ability to think in terms of facts, figures, and numbers combined with the ability to 'think outside of the box' help you find ways to improve just about anything.

You are constantly looking for the next big intellectual challenge, so seeking a career that can keep you stimulated is key. If you are NOT currently in a field that gives you the challenge that you need, it's likely that you're not living your life's purpose. Until you get yourself back on track, the life you dream of may never arrive.

Here's mine. KEWL!

your true talent is in Science and Technology

your true talent is in Science and Technology

:nono: awesome, it works out since I am studying in the fields of Chemistry and Physics. And wish to work as a part of a research and development team.