Sign in to follow this  
Riaan

Hello

Greetings! I've been reading the posts for some time, and I really like the "atmosphere" here. Everyone seems to have a special love for Trek and genuinely wants ENT to succeed. I got so sick of the negativity on the "official" Star Trek board. Although I joined this board a while ago, I haven't made any posts until yesterday and today--so please forgive any mistakes!

What can I say? I've been a Trek fan since my college days in the late 70's. All of us "Trekkies" would gather religiously every Sunday afternoon on front of the dorm TV to watch TOS.

I really like ENT, the concept of going back to Starfleet's roots and hopefully see the formation of the Federation. I have been disappointed with several of the stories of the past two seasons--remakes and ripoffs of other shows. I sincerely hope Berman and Braga set her (Enterprise) on a promising new course of discovery and adventure, and stop messing with Trek continuity.

"I can reach any star...I've got faith of the heart!"

Well since you have been on the board for some time it doesn't seem quite right to say "Welcome" yet we never really have welcomed you. So WELCOME!

It's always great to have another 70's Trekkie on board. I can remember well climbing under my bed to fix the engines or pretend it was a Jefferies tube.

I look forward to some great discussione and I also look forward to the formation of the Federation in the coming years. I believe they are setting things up for the Federation now. So there will be a common defense among allys.

WELCOME!!! - i think everyone in california is on a prequel buzz, and i wish they'd laid off on the star trek - i agree wholeheartedly that i would like to see ENT succeed, but i as well find some of the storylines 'limping' along - they've put a noose around their own necks, and i really do hope they sort it out - i love Archer, and T'pol, so here's hopin' - here here!

Welcome!

I hope that you like it here and I look forward to having some great discussions with you in the near future.

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Well since you have been on the board for some time it doesn't seem quite right to say "Welcome" yet we never really have welcomed you. So WELCOME!

It's always great to have another 70's Trekkie on board. I can remember well climbing under my bed to fix the engines or pretend it was a Jefferies tube.

I look forward to some great discussione and I also look forward to the formation of the Federation in the coming years. I believe they are setting things up for the Federation now. So there will be a common defense among allys.

The Boss man sums up my thoughts exactly..I can't wait till they begin to explore the federation and its beginings..Welcome aboard bud! :)

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS!

This message board really does have the nicest atmosphere of any board I'cve ever been in.

Sign in to follow this