Sign in to follow this  
Valeris

STFN Parade

I caught about fifteen minutes of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade today, so that is where this idea was spawned. If we were to have a StarTrekFans.Net Parade with one float for each member, what would yours look like? It does not have to be Star Trek themed.

Mine would be a model of a Romulan warbird. On it would be Spock, Achmed (from the Symphony of Ages series by Elizabeth Haydon), and Akkarin (from the Black Magician trilogy by Trudi Canavan). I would be sitting at the front in a throne made of chocolate.

Mine would be a giant inflatable Spock's head.

With a eyebrow that went up and down.

:clap:  :waaaa:  :laugh:

283710[/snapback]

LMAO that would be a sight to see :laugh::laugh:

I think mine would be the TOS Enterprise inflatable with green dancers getting jiggy with it on it :huh:

The Enterprise approaching a wormhole. As the Enterprise gets closer; a flash of light and colour and the Enterprise disappears. Then reappears to do it all again. In the background ships docking with DS9.

Cool hey?

Mine would have all the actors on it surrounding each of the captain chairs. Those who played the captain would get to sit in them. I would be sitting in the front in my own special captain chair.

post-897-1101756530.jpgMine would be that of the Original U.S.S. Enterprise Sailing Ship with me and fenriz standing at the bow. Overhead there would be a Voth City Shippost-897-1101756850.jpg{U.S.S. Elusive} :look: from the future flying or suspended above us. Worf would be there dressed in a uniform from the 18th Century as would I and fenriz. Worf would be flinging 'Powder Monkeys' around on the deck. :look: And I'd be peeling an orange and feeding it to Fen. :frusty: Crunch and Snaders would be there too. :look: Edited by Jeanway

post-897-1101756530.jpgMine would be that of the Original U.S.S. Enterprise Sailing Ship with me and fenriz standing at the bow. Overhead there would be a Voth City Shippost-897-1101756850.jpg{U.S.S. Elusive} :o  from the future flying or suspended above us. Worf would be there dressed in a uniform from the 18th Century as would I and fenriz. Worf would be flinging 'Powder Monkeys' around on the deck. :nono: And I'd be peeling an orange and feeding it to Fen. :nono: Crunch and Snaders would be there too. :nono:

284647[/snapback]

The perfect float. :o

I'd have spock singing the bilbo baggins song B) http://www.alteringtime.com/features/misc/?p=baggins but I wouldn't be one of the stupid dancers B)

284652[/snapback]

OMG I bet Leonard wishes that song would remain buried. That song could only be made in the 60's/70's I'm afraid. Thanks for sharing Spockstellaiter.

Edited by starsinmyeyes