Sign in to follow this  
RikerChick

Limited Edition RikerChick Action Figure

It's here! The long-awaited "RikerChick" action figure is now available for purchase by the general public. Small but deadly, RickerChick comes attired in a comic book-style crop top that shows off her rock hard abs, as well as her very own thwacking stick! This limited edition will go fast, so get yours today! Only $50,000,000.

(Note: Doll does not stand on her own. Doll cannot hold thwacking stick as shown.)

Click for Spoiler:

description courtesy of Gabri

Click for Spoiler:

No I haven't been drinking, yes I have completely lost it.

157954.jpg

Hee hee! She rocks.

Dibs on the first action figure. She can have the place of honor among my displays. :congrats:

I should have seen that one comming from Van Roy. If I had $50,000,000 to burn, I might buy it. but, as of this moment, I have alot less, so I'll pass on buying it.

PS-You need to create a VBG Action figure to go with it so you can display the RC figure thwacking the VBG figure. and don't forget the hat.

How much for the life-sized anitomically correct version?  :congrats:

283341[/snapback]

RaiderRob's got the only one and it's not for sale. 132907.gif

How much for the life-sized anitomically correct version?  :congrats:

283341[/snapback]

*narrows eyes* That's my baby sister you're talking about - and she learned the thwacking from the best. I suggest you rethink that request.

PS-You need to create a VBG Action figure to go with it so you can display the RC figure thwacking the VBG figure. and don't forget the hat.

283343[/snapback]

"No, Mr. Helmet. I didn't see you playing with your dolls again!" :congrats:

darkhelmet.jpg

Edited by Lt. Van Roy

*forks over $50,000,000* Hmmm, I should start a collection and when my real-life friends come over say, "These are all my STF friends!" and then they would ditch me because they realized that I am even more insane than they thought. Fun! LOL

An interesting find!........and please note that the date indicates that this was also the site of one of the earliest instances of Van Roy's perviness..... :batman:

Truly a find for the ages.........BTW......do you take PayPal?...... :yahoo:

:yahoo::batman: whooooo damn that was long ago but still fresh in the memory!!

I think Kev has a folder full of "Trip down memory lane posts and pics" :laugh:

$50 million for a RikerChick action figure? Tempting, but I'm happy with the Lois Griffin I got for $5.

:batman:

An original RikerChick Action Figure! You can't beat one with a stick... cause it will turn and beat you right back! :batman:

Thanks for sharing this!

is that a resident evil figure? just wondering what it really is

I have no idea actually. I just ran across it looking for pics and I had the same hair at the time so I saved it. I don't know what it's from.

Yeah I'm not 100% sure if it is but it looks like a Claire Redfield action figure from resident evil, sry tu bust your bubble

*Scratches head*

First time I've seen this! :laugh:

I'm confused, however. I thought the Twacking was a Trade Mark of Debbie? Or have they both paired up with little Mandy? I'd watch your sore *butt* if I were you, Daniel!!!