Sign in to follow this  
Cougar

What is your favourite ENT episode this season?

What is your favourite ENT episode this season?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite ENT episode this season?

• Storm Front Pt.1
    • Storm Front Pt.2
    • Home
    • Borderland
    • Cold Station 12
    • The Augments
    • The Forge

I'll go with CS-12. It really is hard to say since the episodes seem to get better and better. The Forge was really good but CS-12 had some great edge of your seat entertainment.

I can't choose just one episode. The whole season has been great to this point. Of course, my favourite arc is (and probably will remain) the Soong arc.

The Soong Arc was ok. I think I rated each of the episodes in the 8 to 8.5 range. I just think 3 episodes was too many. The story could have been told in 2, I would just rather get back to the formation of the Federation and the beginning of relations with the Andorians. Things that are more pertinent to Enterprise.

I have to go with "The Augments" simply because Spiner was in it and we got to see the begginnings of the Soong Legacy.The last few minutes when he talks about going into cybernetics I thought were just awsome.

Coming in a close second though is the forge.

I did vote for "The Forge" but it was a toss-up with me between it and "Cold Station 12" and "The Augments" and "Home". This season has been very exciting, IMO, and How anyone could NOT like "Enterprise" is beyond my comprehension. :frusty: I think "Enterprise is GREAT!! :huh: :angry: :P :huh: :o

Easily 'The Forge'. One of, if not the best Vulcan episodes Enterprise has done so far. 'Storm Front Pt. 2' and 'Cold Station 12' are good solid episodes, and 'Home' deserves some credit too but 'The Forge' goes head and shoulders above the others.

I watched until Borderland then stopped after the scene where T'Pol becomes a Starfleet Commander. I haven't watched a show since and will not be buying the DVD's or any other merchandise. I don't spend my money on a product that condones recreational drug abuse. :nono: Nor do I support it.

I watched until Borderland then stopped after the scene where T'Pol becomes a Starfleet Commander.  I haven't watched a show since and will not be buying the DVD's or any other merchandise.  I don't spend my money on a product that condones recreational drug abuse. :nono:  Nor do I support it.

285002[/snapback]

I don't see how Enterprise condones drug use. T'Pol had a problem, realized she had a problem and went to Phlox for help to stop. It would be condoning drug use if T'Pol had continued and said she didn't have a problem. The Star Trek franchise has always had episodes that are anti-drug going back to TOS.

Using Enterprise as a point of comparison to other programming, you must not be able to watch much television.

Home was nice. The Enterprise crew is finally done with the Xindi and time people threats. Time for some marriage, bar fights, and mountain climbing.

I voted for "Borderland" because i have only seen that episode and "Home" which i didnt think much of and the worse thing is ENT has stopped here in holland untill a later date B)

I guess if it's got to be a single episode - it's The Forge. I loved the whole Augment arc though and Storm Front 1 & 2 as well but this episode had some great character moments (especially Soval and Forrest) and some wonderful insight into Vulcan culture. I only have any time for Home in that hopefully it is the last time I will have to endure any more of this pathetic Trip / T'Pol thing. I don't know about supporting drug abuse but I will stop watching if the franchise condones any more of that!! Can we have our Vulcan back please?

Edited by chunderfish