Click For Spoiler
moment

Click For Spoiler
of

Click For Spoiler
truth...

Click For Spoiler
w00t

I use Intternet explorer but in the past week and a half it has screwed up. I just got Firefox 1.0 few minutes ago.

I've always used Explorer, but I just started having a weird problem with it this last week. It's knocked me off the internet 3 times, then asks me if I want to send an error report. :lol: I'm thinking about switching to Firefox.

FIREFOX 1.0!!!!! THE NEW VERSION!!!!!

Click For Spoiler
woo hoo!

Click For Spoiler
about 5 spoilers left...

Click For Spoiler
You're getting close...

Click For Spoiler
I can sense it...

Click For Spoiler
You are almost there...

Click For Spoiler
The

Click For Spoiler
moment

Click For Spoiler
of

Click For Spoiler
truth...

Click For Spoiler
w00t

281336[/snapback]

That was three more spoilers than 5!

I use Internet Explorer

Edited by Odie

BakulaBabe check out my recent personal logs. I have had the same problem for a week and a half. I am so angry, so I got Firefox 1.0 last night.

What's a browser?

How would I know which one I'm using? I just turn it on and it works ... I'm on MSN with that butterfly thing going on ... but I don't know what that is called.

Me and Hang use the new version of internet explorer :congrats:

281459[/snapback]

LOL well theres your answer on this one :lol:

I use Explorer most of the time. I also have Safari, but it does not work as well, in my opinion.

I also have Internet Explorer. What IS the difference in them anyway? Are some supposed to be better than others? How do you try other ones?? :lol:

I've always used Explorer, but I just started having a weird problem with it this last week. It's knocked me off the internet 3 times, then asks me if I want to send an error report.  :congrats: I'm thinking about switching to Firefox. 

281380[/snapback]

Me too, what's THAT about anyway? Something new?? When I reported the problem I got innundated with pop-ups and had to run Spybot for the 3rd time in a week :shocked: This last time it found 67 problems. The time before it found 47 problems. The 1st time I ran it it found 12. Now what is going on??? More trickery on the Web??? :lol:

I was pissed off so much cause my internet explorer kept saying it has experienced a problem and needs to close. So I got Firefox 1.0 last night.

For more info check out my personal log.

Jeanway, you should have your computer looked at by a professional.  NO ONE should have that many problems.

281631[/snapback]

Well, if it isn't the "Prophet of Doom and Gloom" Thanks for the words of encouragement. :shocked: I don't usually HAVE alot of problems, it's when I add something like an Update I should be able to trust from Microsoft :lol: This happens all the time. Someone tells me to update, so I do then I'm back in the soup again. How do you know I don't have my computer looked at by a professional?? You shouldn't give such cavalier advice unless you talk to a person about what's going on. :congrats:

Non of the above, I cant belive u didnt put the best browser there is up there. Opera the one and only, FireFox just had to many problems when i tryed to use it just like IE

I got mozilla when it was a fledgling browser. I got Firefox when it was originally called "firebird" That tells you something....

Edited by WEAREBORG4102

BakulaBabe check out my recent personal logs. I have had the same problem for a week and a half. I am so angry, so I got Firefox 1.0 last night.

281428[/snapback]

*big sigh of relief, I think*

I am sort of glad to hear I am not the only one with that problem. Recently, I can run IE fine, but then sometimes it will lock up and close. Then give me that message of "Do you want to send an error report". Sometimes it wont give me a problem until I close the window off, then I get that message.

I have Firefox, and I like that one much better. Though there are times I cannot see spoilers or some images here at this board, but when I switch to IE I can see them.

using the avant right now, seems pretty good. no complaints yet. so still no one has said, whats the firefox. hows it diff.

282216[/snapback]

Firefox is different as in its run by a differnent company and has differnet and more built in features.Netscape is what the original browser was in the early 90's.I myself like it alot more than Virus explorer and havent had any problems.