Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Sarek on Enterprise?

This thought just came to me. Could we possibly meet Sarek in Enterprise? Vulcans live many years, we know Spock lives well into the TNG era and that's 78 years into the TOS future. Sarek dies in TNG so he was quite elderly for a Vulcan. Would it be out of the relm for a young Teenaged Sarek to show up for a cameo?

Just a thought.

It's concievable. Do we know much about Spocks family besides that of Sarek? Maybe that would play in..Imagine if Archer saved a young Spock!

It would be great if we could have Sarek in ENT. Even if maybe we could see him as a baby and maybe Archer save him.

Then maybe we could see some other relative? Or maybe we already have? (T'Pol?)  :)

Maybe T'Pol is Sareks mother. Dunno.gif

Then maybe we could see some other relative? Or maybe we already have? (T'Pol?)  :)

Maybe T'Pol is Sareks mother. Dunno.gif

I had thought about that a while back, or his grandmother.

Another silly pointless link? Ah why not. And why we're there we could throw in: Troi's granny, Balok, A time-travelling Excelsior with Chekov on board, a Borg Fleet, a few lost Hiirogen (but we won't mention their names), Q, the God alien from Star Trek 5, The Traveller, a Changling (but we won't mention their name), someone from the mirror universe, some worm-hole aliens, more Borg, etc etc. Sorry for the sarcasm but i'm really against links that will be done because they can be.

Another silly pointless link? Ah why not. And why we're there we could throw in: Troi's granny, Balok, A time-travelling Excelsior with Chekov on board, a Borg Fleet, a few lost Hiirogen (but we won't mention their names), Q, the God alien from Star Trek 5, The Traveller, a Changling (but we won't mention their name), someone from the mirror universe, some worm-hole aliens, more Borg, etc etc. Sorry for the sarcasm but i'm really against links that will be done because they can be.

I fully agree. The Ferengi were thrown in as a one-time humor episode, and the Borg just had to be done, well, becuase of ST:FC and all. I love this episode and was hoping the Borg would show up, but only once. I'm glad they did it sooner or later. Really, the Borg episode was the only 24th century species that should'a shown up on ENT becuase of the events in ST:FC, it just made sense for that to happen.

As for links to other series? Well, I don't mind if it's in the form of a character, becuase the Enterprise tends to attract people people in the galaxy like a bug zapper attracts flies! :) Anywho, if they do something like bring in Dax's first host, Guinnan, try to say that Soval is Spock's grandfather (nice twist, huh?), or whatever, I'm all for it.

However, if they were to start using species we don't meet for 200 years left and right, than that'd get annoying. Like I said, the Ferengi were funny, the Borg were scary, and that should be that. :laugh:

I fully agree. The Ferengi were thrown in as a one-time humor episode, and the Borg just had to be done, well, becuase of ST:FC and all. I love this episode and was hoping the Borg would show up, but only once. I'm glad they did it sooner or later. Really, the Borg episode was the only 24th century species that should'a shown up on ENT becuase of the events in ST:FC, it just made sense for that to happen.

As for links to other series? Well, I don't mind if it's in the form of a character, becuase the Enterprise tends to attract people people in the galaxy like a bug zapper attracts flies! :) Anywho, if they do something like bring in Dax's first host, Guinnan, try to say that Soval is Spock's grandfather (nice twist, huh?), or whatever, I'm all for it.

However, if they were to start using species we don't meet for 200 years left and right, than that'd get annoying. Like I said, the Ferengi were funny, the Borg were scary, and that should be that. :laugh:

Is this site not for Trekers to meet and have a bit of fun & form most Trekers What ifs are fun.

Lots of Trekers have Idias about what thay would like to see but thats all it is an Idea, just a bit of fun

after all thats what Star Trek is just one guys Idea that other people have said "Hay what if........"

The reason I come to this site so much is becouse its so laid back. So why worry if some guys idea won't work it's just a thought.

LIGHTEN UP DUDE:

As for links to other series? Well, I don't mind if it's in the form of a character, becuase the Enterprise tends to attract people people in the galaxy like a bug zapper attracts flies! :laugh: Anywho, if they do something like bring in Dax's first host, Guinnan, try to say that Soval is Spock's grandfather (nice twist, huh?), or whatever, I'm all for it.

However, if they were to start using species we don't meet for 200 years left and right, than that'd get annoying. Like I said, the Ferengi were funny, the Borg were scary, and that should be that. :)

Is this site not for Trekers to meet and have a bit of fun & form most Trekers What ifs are fun.

Lots of Trekers have Idias about what thay would like to see but thats all it is an Idea, just a bit of fun

after all thats what Star Trek is just one guys Idea that other people have said "Hay what if........"

The reason I come to this site so much is becouse its so laid back. So why worry if some guys idea won't work it's just a thought.

LIGHTEN UP DUDE:

ACK! What did I say that was so uptight? :)

As for links to other series? Well, I don't mind if it's in the form of a character, becuase the Enterprise tends to attract people people in the galaxy like a bug zapper attracts flies! :laugh: Anywho, if they do something like bring in Dax's first host, Guinnan, try to say that Soval is Spock's grandfather (nice twist, huh?), or whatever, I'm all for it.

However, if they were to start using species we don't meet for 200 years left and right, than that'd get annoying. Like I said, the Ferengi were funny, the Borg were scary, and that should be that. :)

LIGHTEN UP DUDE:

ACK! What did I say that was so uptight? :)

Sorry CJLP I got the wrong quote.

LIGHTEN UP DUDE:

ACK! What did I say that was so uptight? :laugh:

Sorry CJLP I got the wrong quote.

IC. You ment to qoute the guy I qouted? :)