Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

IF YOU LIKED "DAWN OF THE DATA"

Oh Geez... :innocent: Now we know someone has way too much time on their hands. (No not you Alterego...the people who come up with these silly movie posters! :laugh: )

:) :laugh: :)

That's great..

But why is datas hands normal skin color? (LOL)

I wonder who has the time to do these posters...

NOT DEAD NOT DEAD!!

But otherwise ROFL!! :martok: :angry:

I agree, he isn't dead! and I also agree that the poster was hilarious, scary still...but definately not as scary as the last one!!

Alterego, it was nice knowing you. I can only hope the Soong Sisters leave a few scraps of you so we can piece you together again...just like Data. Oopps. Sorry sisters. I couldn't resist. Alterego, that deserves a bow.

:bow: :) :) B) B) :) B) B) :bow: B) :bow: B) :bow: :) :bow: B) :bow:

that was as good one too, got anymore? im sure the sisters will let you live even if you do. they know its all in good fun.

that was as good one too, got anymore? im sure the sisters will let you live even if you do. they know its all in good fun.

Maybe we will let him live....and then maybe not. :) Of COURSE we know it is all in fun..... and if you do have more Alterego,please don't let it be as creepy as the other one.

I do have one more; it has nothing to do with Data. It pokes fun (or does it?) at TPTB for creating the film FC and destroying the original timeline.

I do have one more; it has nothing to do with Data. It pokes fun (or does it?) at TPTB for creating the film FC and destroying the original timeline.

Really....that sounds OK..

So, Alterego...are you going to share this picture you just told us about?

Cool that would be really great to see.

Maaayyybbbeeee....I'm still consulting my lawyers on whether to like or not like the "Weekend At Data's" poster.

Maaayyybbbeeee....I'm still consulting my lawyers on whether to like or not like the "Weekend At Data's" poster.

Creepy isn't it?