Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Does she remind you of anyone?

lol, I thought she looked a little like Alyson Hannigan from the American Pie movies. But now you mention it she does have a resemblance to RC also!

Well you must have hit on something Kevin cause I showed Robert this thread and he agrees she looks just like me when my hair is longer. Actually his exact words were "whoa!". :frusty:

Umm... I don't see anything. :frusty:

But she does look a bit like my friend Kristin (Pirate Elf)

This clip is 45 seconds from farily early in the movie, not really a spoiler but some people don't like to know anything about movies in advance. So if you are that way don't watch the clip.

If you aren't convinced about the resemblance then maybe this will help. I got this from an email that RC had sent me some time ago. It's from her family album. You tell me there's no resemblance now.

From RC's photo album:

From the movie:

Well you must have hit on something Kevin cause I showed Robert this thread and he agrees she looks just like me when my hair is longer. Actually his exact words were "whoa!".  :sly:

280790[/snapback]

Echoing Robert here. Thud.gif Takara, that family picture is great! :P

Elastigirl really reminds me of someone...

I just watched this movie again for the first time since this thread's original posting... and I echo my original statement... It's her! lol

PDVD_036.JPG

I need to find a pic of me when I had long red hair lol

LOL wow trip down memory lane reading this old thread.

That was around the time someone wanted to shave there head if i remember correctly :biggrin:

That was around the time someone wanted to shave there head if i remember correctly

.....and Britney Spears thought she was being original or something...... :biggrin:

Oh lord. Did I shave my head before or after this? B)

LOL i cant remember but it was around that time,caused a little stir on the boards :biggrin: hmmm mabe the pic is still around somewhere?

I still remember posting yoda quotes in other topics telling you to shave it B)

That was around the time someone wanted to shave there head if i remember correctly

.....and Britney Spears thought she was being original or something...... B)

Britney was just crazy, I was...well crazy...shoot I'm not helping myself here. :biggrin: I actually look quite normal these days B)