Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Does she remind you of anyone?

ARGH!!! She does look familiar.That's gonna drive me nuts till I (or someone) figures it out. :wallbash:

O.K., VBG, I'll give it a go for ya :o She reminds ME of a 'ClassicGirl' name of 'Margret'. She had red hair and freckles. Stood all of five foot nothing. As she grew up she started to wear make-up and use fresh lemon slices on her face to fade her freckles. Then one day the Captain of the Football team noticed her and they fell in love. :frusty: They went together all through High School and the summer after graduation they got married. :o This is a picture of them at the ceremony. She has this look on her face because she forgot to borrow something :o

How's that? :o

Otherwise, I have no idea who she reminds me of. :o :o :o

{ this pic would have done well in Caption Challenge :frusty: }

Edited by Jeanway

She reminds me of someone I've seen in movies or on TV. I wonder if her image is based on a real person? This is gonna keep me up all night! :frusty:

LMAO i know who that is even with the wrong eye color :o and the voice's are almost the same as well :frusty::frusty:

I re-did the picture a little. And when I say she reminds me of someone it's meant in a good way. The cartoon was drawn to be cute but it doesn't hold a candle to the real person.

I had the same thought, but when I first so it I thought it would be wise and not say anything. :frusty:

I had the same thought, but when I first so it I thought it would be wise and not say anything.  :frusty:

280626[/snapback]

You thought it looked like her too? I'm glad I wasn't alone lol

*still laughing* I already know who she reminds him of so I'll keep my mouth shut.  :o

280610[/snapback]

LMAO i know who that is even with the wrong eye color  :o and the voice's are almost the same as well :frusty:  :o

280614[/snapback]

I re-did the picture a little. And when I say she reminds me of someone it's meant in a good way. The cartoon was drawn to be cute but it doesn't hold a candle to the real person.

280619[/snapback]

So this is someone we should know? What voice? Candle?? Florence Nightingale??? :frusty:

So this is someone we should know? What voice? Candle?? Florence Nightingale??? :frusty:

280679[/snapback]

She's somebody VBG has been teasing since he saw the movie. :frusty: Only a few people on the board know her voice though.

Naah, she doesn,t look like troy, i think she looks like our Princes Maxima

Naah, she doesn,t look like troy, i think she looks like our Princes Maxima

280713[/snapback]

I'm not thinking Troi.

When I told my daughter what was going on, she looked me straight in the eyes and said "VaBeachGuy's Jack-Jack" so who am I to argue.

As soon as I saw the first pic, I knew EXACTLY who VBG was talking about. :frusty: Change the eye color and add a smile, though. :frusty:

*runs*