Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

Black Helicoptors?

Yes black helicopters exist; in my area News channel 10 uses an almost all black chopper.

But I am talking about the secret kind, no identifying marks of any kind. Ever seen (or thought you saw) one?

post-897-1100314200.jpgI see them often flying up and down the coast of Lake Michigan. Edited by Jeanway

Well*whispers*, i am actualy not allowed to tell you*looks around* :frusty:

Those helicopters are Dutch, we are planning to invade Anerika :frusty:

I can neither confirm nor deny the existance of said "Black Helicoptors with no markings" funny thing is, that might as well be an official statement from the US government.

I can neither confirm nor deny the existance of said "Black Helicoptors with no markings" funny thing is, that might as well be an official statement from the US government.

280416[/snapback]

:sly:

ive seen questionable ones in a distance, but not close enough to tell really. but i know there out there.

280487[/snapback]

Yes they are.

helicopterattack.jpg

280834[/snapback]

That's a better example than your first pic but still not what this one is about, keep trying, maybe you'll find a real one.

I figured out a flight path/times for one. I first spotted it a few months ago then I noticed it few the same path pretty regularly. I soon got the binocs on it and that's when I became convinced it was the real McCoy; no visible markings.

You could always put a digital camera on a tripod and program it to take pictures on a regular basis. But then that would take a little of programming...

Those aren't helicopters, they're weather balloons! :biggrin:

I've seen some weird stuff, but I can't say I seen any unmarked helicopters. Wouldn't surprise me much if I did, though.