Sign in to follow this  
Abakai2003

Where have I seen them before?

Kate Mulgrew was the voice of Titania in Gargoyles and (I think) in Roots.

Rene Ar...aw heck. I can't spell his name. The guy who plays Odo, was the voice of the Chef in the Little Mermaid (It's true!)

Lenord Nimoy was the voice of the old King in Atlantis.

Brent Spiner was the bad guy in the Master of Disguise (First found that out when I was babysitting and the opening credits came on. I think I scared the kids I was sitting for...:bow: )

Loise Fletcher (Kai Winn) played Norma in the 1980's movie Firestarter (based on the Stephen King novel)... didn't click until I saw the credits...DUH!

Loise Fletcher (Kai Winn) played Norma in the 1980's movie Firestarter (based on the Stephen King novel)... didn't click until I saw the credits...DUH!

Louise Fletcher also played Nurse Ratched in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.

Also caught the last few minutes of Jungle to Jungle and saw a platinum haired Dominic Keating

Terry Farrel was in one of the hellraser movies as well as the tv show beker I stopped watching it when she left and Marina Sirtis was in the wicked lady. Colm Meany (i know it's spelled wrong) was in the first under seige movie

Colm M. is a busy man. Seems as if he's been in everything lately. :dude:

Wasn't part of the TNG crew in an episode of Diagnosis: Murder or something like that? At a race track, I think. I have the CD of Brent Spiner in the Broadway revival of 1776; listen to it constantly. Almost as good as the original! Neelix (sorry, forgot his name) and Rene Auberjonois talk how only Benson outranks Star Trek as one of their favorite projects. Marc Alaimo was on Starsky and Hutch three times (as different people), Diagnosis: Murder, Scarecrow and Mrs. King, and The A-Team as well as the other things mentioned. (As well as in Tango and Cash.)

This is fun. Have any more?

Jonathon Frakes did a guest appearance in Cybill (Cybill Shepherd) as himself in the episode - Starting Out On the Wrong Foot.... at the end of the episode he is standing at the doorway and is beamed back up to the Enterprise.

Alexander Siddig played Prince Fiesal in A Dangerous Man: Lawrence After Arabia with Ralph Fiennes playing T E Lawrence. Alexander is credited as Siddig El Fadil. A great movie made for British TV.

Alexander is also in Vertical Limit and Reign of Fire which are movies I will now have to hire.

Ethan Phillips and Robert Picardo are in Wagons East. I'll have to rehire this one, can remember Robert but not Ethan.

Ethan is also in the movie Greencard.

Kate Mulgrew- Throw Momma From the Train

Nichelle Nichols- Snow Dogs

Rosalind Chao- (Keiko) North - a quirky movie -and What Dreams May Come

Colm Meaney- The Snapper, Last of the Mohichans

B)

I forgot about Colm in Under Seige... he was also in a Tom Cruise movie, Far And Away or something like that. I think he was a boxer.

I saw yet another B-grade movie last night called ' Infested ' with Robert Duncan McNeill /Tom Paris, and boy has he put weight on.

I will have to stop getting these movies out just because the stars from Star Trek are in them, because most of them are rubbish. :)

I saw yet another B-grade movie last night called ' Infested ' with Robert Duncan McNeill /Tom Paris, and boy has he put weight on.

I will have to stop getting these movies out just because the stars from Star Trek are in them,  because most of them are rubbish.  :)

Is this new? I noticed he had some thick and thin seasons on Voyager...you could tell he spent one hiatus working out.

Are you saying not to waste my time with it?

Last night, an episode of Spiderman on Mtv guest starred Jeffery Combs as the voice of a mad chemistry science professor...

Click for Spoiler:

As a character very similar to the one he played in the film Re-Animator he creates a green glowing concoction designed to increase the intelligence of dumb jocks when injected.

Scott Bakula was in Quantum Leap.

Thought i would mention that one,the others I know of have been mentioned before,if I think of anymore I'll come back.

Last night, I saw Tim Russ in an episode of Family Matters.

Captain Harriman of the Enterprise-B actor was a tornadoe chaser in Twister.

Harriman was played by Alan Ruck who was a regular on Spin City.

I'm not sure if the movie The Commitments has been mentioned as a movie that Colm Meaney was in.

Jeffery Combs is such a versatile actor, he is very talented!

Jeffrey Combs was the lead in the three "Reanimator" movies, and in "From Beyond," all H P Lovecraft cult hits.

John DeLancie was in several TV "soap" operas, or as they like to be called, "Daytime Dramas."

Robert Beltran was in "Night Of The Comet." Another cult hit.

Leonard Nimoy appeared as an alien in the "Commando Cody" motion picture serials. (Yes, they had movie serials. They usually ran during Saturday afternoon matinees at the local Bijou, along with Three Stooges or Laurel & Hardy shorts.) (I'm giving away my age.)

Addendum: Brent Spiner in "Out To Sea." He plays an overbearing cruise ship's entertainment director.

Edited by SoCalTom

Colm Meany was in Under Siege. I noticed alot about Rene Auberjonious (I can't spell his bloody name) but noone mentioned that he played the reverend in the Mel Gibson movie "The Patriot". Someone said Tim Russ was on Seaquest, who did he play? I used to watch that all the time. He also guest starred on "Sister Sister" once or twice, too. Jonathan Frakes was on an episode of Wings. William Shatner did SNL (If you've never heard of this skit, the "Get a Life" Skit, you need to be shot) Patrick Stewart is doing IBM commercials, I think. Avery Brooks used to do them. Jeri Ryan is on Boston Public. Kate Mulgrew has a Ford commercial out. Brent Spiner was in Independance Day. David Warner (Gorkon, ST: VI) played Admiral Tolwin in "Wing Commander".

Patrick Steward als played in the movie "DUNE"