Sign in to follow this  
Abakai2003

Where have I seen them before?

Where else have you seen trek actors on screen?

yes we all know Patric Stewart is in X-men & X2

but what about Robert Duncan McNeil(Tom Paris)? he was in Masters of the Univers (the He-Man movei)

so where else have you seen them?

Linda Part "Hoshi Sato" - Women who tells Ellen she has a phone call in Jurassic Park III.

Johnathan Frakes "William Riker" guest sarred in 3 episodes of Roswell.

John Billingsley "Phlox" had a cameo in an episode of Roswell and guest starred in an episode of Stargate SG-1.

Chrystopher Loyd "Kruge" from ST-III:TSFS also starred as "Doc Brown" from The Back to the Future Trilogy.

Hmm... Let's see here... Aside from obvious stuff like Levar Burton being in Reading Rainbow, that's all I can think of for now.

I know there were lot but these are the ones I've seen:

Robert Duncan McNeill guest starred in an episode of Quantum Leap - small world; Dominic Keating was a vamp in a Buffy episode; Connor Trinneer, John Billingsley and Ethan Phillips were all in Touched By an Angel; Brent Spiner was terrific in "Introducing Dorothy Dandrige". Marina Sirtis, Renee Auberjonois, Armin Shimmerman, John DeLancie also in StargateSG1; John DeLancie also in the short lived Legend with Richard Dean Anderson; Tim Russ was in SeaQuest. Colm Meaney reunited with Patrick Stewart in King of Texas

Andreas Katsulas : Tomalok inTNG. He was the one armed murderer in The Fugitive with T L J and Harrison Ford, and of course the wonderful G'Kar in Babylon 5.

I'm assuming you mean main title characters and pre-Star Trek? Dee Kelley was in one of the early John Wayne movies. Nimoy and Shatner were together in one episode of The Man From UNCLE ("The Strigas Affair"). George Takei was in Green Berets with John Wayne, and one episode of Mission: Impossible (The Carriers). Nichelle Nichols was in Porgy and Bess. I first saw Patrick Stewart in I, Claudius (I think that was it.) Marc Alaimo was in just about every episodic show you can name, including once on the same 6 Million Dollar Man episode as a VERY young DeLancie. ("Sharks") My fav guest spot of MA's actually is his stint as a warden on The Incredible Hulk. Andy Robinson was in one episode of Moonlighting. You never see his face, but you can't mistake his voice! Michael Ansara was in tons of old movies. The list goes on and on.

Just fixed a code.

Takara

Edited by Takara_Soong

Gates McFadden was in a very small part at the beginnig of The Hunt for Red October. I think she may have had one line. She played the wife of Alec Baldwin, I can't remember his characters name, Jack Ryan I think but I'm not sure.

Wil Wheaton (Wesley Crusher) starred in an old Stephen King movie about 4 boys that search for a dead boy they heard a rumour about (don't remember the name).

Brent Spiner was of course the crazy doctor in Independence Day..

I've just watched Mell Brooks Spaceballs and notest in the credits that Tim Russ is in there somewhere

Wil Wheaton (Wesley Crusher) starred in an old Stephen King movie about 4 boys that search for a dead boy they heard a rumour about (don't remember the name).

Stand By Me.

A young William Shatner was also in two episodes of Twilight Zone.

Rene Auberjonois played Father Mulcahy in the movie version of M.A.S.H. And who can forget Patrick Stewert as Gurney Halleck in the David Lynch version of Dune! Christopher Plummer who played General Chang in Star Trek VI also played the dad in The Sound of Music. Kirstie Alley whom we all know as the "real Saavik" is probably best known for her role on Cheers. She was also in the TV mini Series North and South with Johnathen Frakes.

John Billingsley "Phlox" had a cameo in an episode of Roswell and guest starred in an episode of Stargate SG-1

Hmm...  Let's see here...  Aside from obvious stuff like Levar Burton being in Reading Rainbow, that's all I can think of for now.[/glow]

Of course Levar was also in Roots, along with several others from the ST universe.

John Delancie (sp) was also on Days of Our Lives years and years ago as off-the-wall scientist, Eugene Bradford. (I think that was his last name, it's been so long ago.) That was when I fell in love with him. When he joined Trek as Q it made me so happy! :) Oh, and who was the other actor who was in the SG-1 eppy with Billingsly? I loved that eppy! The only one I've seen of SG-1. They started arguing about trek. Hilarious. I remember now, it was the actor who plays Harold on The Red Green Show.

Katy

William Shatner has been on 3rd Rock from the Sun several times, playing "the big giant head" and has also appeared on The Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

Patrick Stewart was also in one of my favorite films "Excaliber",he played the father of Gwenavere (I no I spelled that wrong!).Brent Spiner also had a recurring role on "Night Court" as the hillbilly cousin to Dan,who was played by John Larroquette who also played the Klingon Maltz in "ST: The Search for Spock".

Nicole deBoer (Ezri Dax) is a regular on the series "The Dead Zone" and was also featured on the Sci-Fi channel movie "The Cube"

Terry Farrel (Jadzia Dax) was in a film with Rodney Dangerfield called "Back to School" and was a regular on the TV show "Becker"

Michelle Forbes (Ro Laren) was recently a regular on the action drama "24"

And recently I saw Robert Beltran (Chakotay) on CSI:Miami.

Robert Picardo (EMH)- China Beach

Nicole deBoer (Ezri Dax)- Dead Zone

Jeri Ryan (Seven)- Boston Public

Gargoyles- (animated cartoon)- voices of Marina Sirtis, Johnathon Frakes and I think Michael Dorn.

Scott Bakula- American Beauty

"Rene Auberjonois played Father Mulcahy in the movie version of M.A.S.H. "

Not only that but a certain Miss Sally Kellerman played Maj. Margaret 'Hot Lips' Houlihan.

Gary Lockwood played Dr. Frank Poole in 2001.

Kim Darby played Mattie Ross in True Grit

Warren Stevens (who played Rojan) was in Forbidden Planet, as well as appearing on the top 50s and 60s television shows such as The Twilight Zone, the Outer Limits, Land of the Giants, Lost in Space, Mission Impossible, Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea, The Man from UNCLE, Studio One, and Alfred Hitchcock Presents. You name it and I'm sure I've seen him in it.

Leonard Nimoy also appeared in a lot of the top television shows of the time such as The Twilight Zone, The Outer Limits and Mission Impossible, while appearing as the Doctor in the 1970s version of Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

Jeffrey Hunter was a very famous film actor who had appeared alongside John Wayne in the Searchers.

Susan Oliver had appeared in a very famous episode of the Twilight Zone called People are Alike All Over.

John Fiedler, who appeared in Wolf in the Fold, also appeared in the Odd Couple with Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau. He also appeared in lots of television shows i.e. The Twilight Zone and Bewitched.

Robert Picardo (EMH)- China Beach

Nicole deBoer (Ezri Dax)- Dead Zone

Jeri Ryan (Seven)- Boston Public

Gargoyles- (animated cartoon)- voices of Marina Sirtis, Johnathon Frakes and I think Michael Dorn.

Scott Bakula- American Beauty

Brent Spiner did a voice for Gargoyles too

Rene Auberjonois was also in the sitcom Benson; and was a recurring guest star in the Bionic Woman.

The actress who played Min in an episode of TNG also starred in Spenser (along with Avery Brooks) and Law & Order.

Diana Muldaur starred in the series McCloud.

I was also flipping chanels one day and saw I young Jeri Ryan in some trauma of the week movie on one of those "women's" channels.

John Delancie was in the pilot episode for the Mission Impossible sereies that started in the late 80's.

Rene Auberjonois was in the movie M.A.S.H

Micheal Dorn was on CHIPS

Robert Picardo was The Cowboy in Innerspace

Brent Spiner was in the movie Independence Day

Brent Spiner was of course the crazy doctor in Independence Day..

That movie is called 'Stand by me'

John de Lancie ( Q) also had a small role on the West Wing.

I don't know if this was mentioned but Brent Spiner was in Master Of Disguise and the guy who played Rom, Max Grodenchik, or something like that, has a small role in Bruce Almighty, which just was released in theaters.

Brent Spiner is in the DVD of Sunday in the Park with George (and he sings)

Not a major character, but Dr. Jean Grey in the X-Men was also the Metamorph in TNG. That one bugged me for awhile till I placed her. I alway thought she and Patrick had great chemistry. :)

I was watching CMT today, and I think it is Kenny Chesney's music video for "Celebrity" was on...It kinda pokes fun at American Idol, and the behavior of celebrities...and near the end you see one of the "judges" of the reality show Kenny is on....the judge is William Shatner!(My assumption is that he is supposed to be like Simon, or whatever that one guy's name is...I don't watch AMerican idol so I don't know)