Sign in to follow this  
cptwright

state test tomorrow

well tomorrow is my state test for firefighter I & II. all should go well, i got a 90.5 on my final exam in school, which the state test is drawn from the same test generator. got an over all average of 88.5, so the written should be fine, then theres the practical skills test which shouldnt be a problem, but there is the "test choke factor". but its getting there after tomorrow is some short courses then graduation on dec 3rd, one cool class by then will be rope rescue, repelling and all that. well again wish me luck, ill let you know how it went later.

Good luck! :tear: :unsure: :frusty: :( Being in the Navy I have to wear almost the same equipment that you do. I love breathing that SCBA air.

thanks, well the practical skill tests were no problem, but most of the class feels really bad about the test. the test wasnt much of what we prepared for. almost all of us kept upper 80's, and lower 90's then this test came along and kicked our butts. i dont think i failed, but i know its gonna be ugly. now its just gonna be a long week waiting to find out. hopefully by wed at least.

Just wait and see, it may come out better than you think. I know some folks , who prepared and studied and studied some more, who have felt the same way coming out of such professional tests. But they passed.

Matt, you've wanted this for so long and worked so hard to get to this point. God isn't going to let you fall now. I know your going to get everything you want. :frusty:

Edited by Jeanway

thanks everyone, im sure it'll be ok, but the test just felt quite discouraging, but they will let all that fail take it again, and if that many failed that think they did, their gonna look into it anyway that maybe they gave us a test from a different book. there are a few different firefighter one and two books out there. well thanks again ill let ya know next week.

well dont ask me how, but i not only passed as did all but two in the class, i got the highest grade in the class. got an 88 on FF I and a 90 on FF II. oh yeah baby. so today was a good day. gotta go tell more later.

thanks, im so releived and just downright happy about it. now tomorrow is another state test for hazmat. just a short one. it was only a four day class. so that should be no prob

well dont ask me how, but i not only passed as did all but two in the class, i got the highest grade in the class. got an 88 on FF I and a 90 on FF II. oh yeah baby. so today was a good day. gotta go tell more later.

281279[/snapback]

Congratulations! But I'm not surprised.

Congrats. :shocked: :lol: You are almost there! :congrats: Good luck with the hazmat!

thank you all. haz/mat went well today. now tomorrow is ert, emergency response to terrorism, monday and tuesday is rope rescue, then lastly will be auto extrication the monday and tuesday after thanksgiving then we graduate that friday. ive wanted this my whole life, i cant beleive that its finally almost time to go do it. thanks again for all your well wishes and confidence in my ability, it helps.