Sign in to follow this  
prometheus

Nip Tuck

If I could change anything about myself it would be my teeth. I would love to have straighter teeth, though people say they look fine.

What would you change about yourself, if at all?

I had a birth defect that has given me alot of pain my whole life. :unsure: I'd change that. :blink:

Fortunately the only two things I would want to change about myself are do-able of my own accords, I just need to do them; lose a little weight and quit smoking. Other-than those I'm OK.

Nope would not change a thing, really.

Except I am trying to grow my hair longer. Except for a brief time in my life where it was just past my shoulders, my hair has been short...any where from Tasha Yar's haircut to just past my chin. Problem is, my hair grows very slowly.

Why would I need to change myself? I'm already perfect! :unsure: No, I'm not conceited, I'm just full of myself!

No, actually, I would like to change the shape of my eyes a little. I'd like them to look a little bit asian. But just a slight bit.

I would have a flat stomach. I inherited the [insert last name here] stomach, which means I get embarrassed everytime I put on tight bottoms or a shirt that shows a little skin.

I would like to be taller, but a plastic surgeon cannot help that. I need to lose weight, but again I think a plastic surgeon should not help me with that. I think it is my own responsibility.

Quite happy with the way I look, I'm very fit and healthy and that's all that matters to me.

id like to lose my spare tire, work on my upper body strengh, i miss my full head of hair, but nothing i would pay someone to do for me. i look in the mirror, whereas im no supermodel, i can live with myself, with a smile.