Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Favorite Kirk

Which of Kirk's Uniforms Do You Like The Best?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which of Kirk's Uniforms Do You Like The Best?

• I Like Kirk's Green Uniform
    • I Like Kirk's Gold Uniform

I like him in his golden uniform better. The green one looks great as well but it somehow seems... not as right as the gold one does. :unsure:

I went with the gold one. The green one looked more like casual wear.

And what's up with the insignia on the green uniform being at the waist and on its side? It looks like it slipped.

I voted GOLD . I think that he wore it oftener. I have a poseable figure of Kirk in the green one, though, and it's still nice ; but probably less *leaderlike*. Don't ask me why ; I have no logical explanation...lol . It is likely that he wore the gold one oftener. I wonder if anyone has ever researched how many times he wore one vs the other . Even the Nitpicker's Guide doesn't address this..

Heron

I like both uniforms but I voted for the green one just because it was different..I wonder how often we saw that one..

I selected green because it was what he was wearing when I first saw him in an early season one episode ( ...I think.....ya know......I am not sure whether he was wearing green or gold... :P )

Edit: I checked. He was wearing a gold. I still liked the green a little better.

Green. KirkMirrormirror1.jpg

It was a different look, plus I thought using the insignia to close the shirt (on his the waist as part of the wraparound) was an interesting look. (Of course, it would've been difficult if that was a communicator as on the later series). :P

If there'd been a 3d choice...this was always a favorite of mine :lol:KirkMirrorMirror2.jpg