Sign in to follow this  
Rivendells_king

Deaths of random red shirts on ENT

OK I have always wanted to do this for ENT so I decided to start it for season for.

This is the place were we will total up the deaths of the redundant random redshirts (RRR'S)

Mostly I will keep count on starfleet redshirts but you can PM me other species redshirts killed in the episode and I will add it to the ongoing list.

I missed borderland *hides face in shame* I was busy with other people I know some klingons die but I don't know about any RRR'S. Could somebody please PM me the info about the episode PLEASE.

Anyways here is my total that I got from Cold station 12. I might have missed some so please inform me who I missed.

Random redshirt doctor: Cause of death. Died a slow painful death caused by a virus that ate away the blood veins of the host.

Denoblian capitan: Unknown for sure she looked like she was knocked out or she could have been killed.

Total for Cold station 12: 1 RRR'S *maybe 2*

*plays the military theme thing*

Well, I have an ongoing crew manifest for Enterprise and have recorded the deaths for members of the Enterprise crew and the MACOs.

My number of dead Enterprise crewman is 22, though I may need to re-evaluate that number. They include:

Crewman Fuller (Anomaly) *there are two Fullers so it is important to note this one is male, died in Osarrian raid

Crewman Daniels (Cold Front) *sort of dead, 'killed' by Silik

Crewman Fitzgerald (Chosen Realm) *that's what I call her, blown up by suicide bomber in corridor

The following crewman died during the battle at the end of Azati Prime:

-Ensign Marcel

-Ensign O'Malley

-Crewman Jane Taylor

-Crewman Kamata

and 14 others never named.

and then there's Sim who died in Similitude.

The following MACOs have also died:

Major J. Hayes (Countdown) shot during transport

Corporal Hawkins (The Council) killed by automated sphere defense system

Corporal Romero (Zero Hour) stabbed and thrown off bridge by Dolim, I believe

I hope that helps your list.

Oh, and as aside my count is currently at

Named crewmen

44 living

8 dead

4 with only first names

Unnamed

21 living (as far as I know)

14 dead

MACOs:

17 named (including 3 deceased)

3 unnamed

I realize I double count to an extent as far as I'm concerned only 52 crewman have actually been named plus 17 MACOs. I keep the other names on hand for future reference.

No one can ever accuse me of not being thorough in this regard, I'd say.

Well how are you getting those numbers, in terms of crew manifest.

I think when the NX-01 was deployed they had 82 crew members I believe. If you take that manifest, plus the MACOS, then we can start some where.

Archer said that there were 26 or 27 lost in the expanse in 'Home', most of whom were had to have been lost at the assult at Azati Prime.

And one other bit, I don't think that Ramero was on the mission on the Xindi weapon. I don't remember hearing his name said by Reed at the end of 'Countdown'. Oh well. Just some technical b.s.

I get the numbers based on when names are mentioned, the unnamed ones come from credited guest stars.

And I believe when Reed chooses the MACOs for the the mission, I'm positive he says Kelly, Forbes and Romero, I can check though.

As for the 82, that was the established number until Enterprise returned home, now it is impossible to tell.

I see what you mean about the MACOs and credited names of actors. Most of the MACOs have familiar faces, put never have really been given names. Aside from Hayes and Corporal Cole, most of them I'd bet were given random names, possibly based on the actor (Corporal Chang for example).

It would make sense that if the original crew complement of the NX-01 was 82, that they would recieve the apropriate number of replacements for the lost crewmember.

If your possitive about Ramero, I'll take your word for it.

I see what you mean about the MACOs and credited names of actors. Most of the MACOs have familiar faces, put never have really been given names. Aside from Hayes and  Corporal Cole, most of them I'd bet were given random names, possibly based on the actor (Corporal Chang for example).

It would make sense that if the original crew complement of the NX-01 was 82, that they would recieve the apropriate number of replacements for the lost crewmember.

If your possitive about Ramero, I'll take your word for it.

280020[/snapback]

I thought Archer said that there were "81 humans, 1 Vulcan and 1 Denobulan" on Enterprise. :unsure:

The augments, a very great episoded!!

Death count.

12 augments

Enterprise crew member killed by a exploding counsel *yes it is back the deadly exploding counsels of doom!! :unsure: *

Numerous embroys

Total ENT dead crew count.

1 random redshirt killed by exploding counsel!!

Please PM me any other info you have and I do mean it PM ME!

I think I saw the isigna or what ever for a ENT jumper suit.

As for the question is the redshirt dead..maybe but dude its a exploding counsel that is like the silver bullet for redshirts!!!

redshirts die the most because most people in starfleet in the 22nd century were redshirts. Yellow is for command so there are few. Blue/green is Medical or science so there are some or alot but not as many as Red. Red is Engineering, OPS and anything else, so they die more cause there is more of them.

Ok I have finally reached a verdict!!!!

*Verdict*

The crewmen was a redshirt and is dead

*you can place a apeal by PMing me with proff not posting it here please because I don't want this thread to become a debate over redshirts :frusty: